What Is The Cheapest Franchise To Start
12 Best Low-Cost Franchises for Aspiring Business Owners Stratus Building Solutions. SuperGlass Windshield Repair. Mosquito Squad. Pillar to Post Home Inspectors. Property Management Inc. Soccer Shots. Franchise Fee : $34,500. Dream Vacations. Franchise Fee : $495 to $9,800. Lil Kickers. Franchise Fee : $15,000.
Nothing Bundt Cakes Franchise Fee Revenue And Profit Margin
Is Nothing Bundt Cakes a franchise? Founded by the duo of Dena Tripp and Debbie Shwetz in 1997, Nothing Bundt Cakes has maintained a steady growth over the years into what it currently is today.
This article will provide the reader with all the basic information he/she needs to know about the Nothing Bundt Cakes franchise.
These would include the financial requirements, the advantages, how to apply, and more.
With over 240 units/locations spread across the United States, Nothing Bundt Cakes franchise specializes in making a variety of Bundt cakes.
Some of these variants include the 8 Bundt Cakes, Tiered Bundt Cakes, Bundtlets, Bundtlet Towers, and Bundtinis.
At Nothing Bundt Cake franchise bakeries, exciting gifts are offered. These include cake utensils, serving platters, greeting cards, and candles among others.
If you wish to own a Nothing Bundt franchise, you will have to fulfil all of its financial requirements. These include the Initial investment that ranges from $392,875 to $545,475, a net-worth requirement of $600,000 and the initial franchise fee starting from $30,000.
Franchisees are also required to pay an ongoing royalty fee of 5% and an ad royalty fee of 4%.
Other Important Fees
There are several other franchise fees you need to pay. These are contained within items 5 and 6 of its Financial Disclosure Document . Below are details of some of these fees
- Additional Locations
Details On Nothing Bundt Cakes
Nothing Bundt Cakes is your one-stop-shop for everything cake. They offer the following items: bite-sized bundtinis, a single serving bundlet, bundlet tower , 8-inch cake, 10-inch cake, and tiered cakes to fit all occasions. In addition, they also sell party accessories such as balloons and gift baskets which make any celebration that much sweeter.
Ordering a cake is easy and you can do it by phone, online, or in person. Bundt cakes are an old-fashioned favorite that has come back to popularity recently because of how versatile they are for any occasion from birthdays to weddings.
With 10 regular flavors to choose from, like lemon, red velvet, chocolate, and more and special flavor variations on the menu such as lemon raspberry, there is a little something for everyone at this bakery.
The bakery will top all of its cakes with a generous swirl of cream cheese frosting and they are also adorned by crème cheese icing fingers that drip down the cake. All these bundt cakes come in an elegant white box, tied up with yellow ribbon.
You May Like: Nothing Bundt Cakes Peanut Allergy
Why I Love Lead Generation Business More Than Anything Else Versus Franchising In 2019
Ive been into different businesses over the years and none of them worked for me as much as the lead generation business did. Ever since I got into this in 2014while I work 8 to 9 hours in a dreading day job I am earning a steady passive income without constant worries.
This is because of the financial confidence Ive developed through the lead generation coaching program I came across back then. Through my mentor, Dan, I learned the vital lesson I shouldve possessed earlier. The high-income skill.
Any business models youd try, it wont work unless if you have the skill every businessman should have. That kind of skill nobody can take away since its yours forever. That kind of skill that brings you fortune, wealth, and influence. That kind of skill that changes your life.
Compared to a franchising business, especially for an average Joe like me, I dont have enough money to spend as much as $100,000 for the initial startup. And because I had my day job, I couldnt take time to spend on a comprehensive market research the company wants me to comply.
And Im certain youre in the same situation as I was. Youre stuck in a day job. You have lots of bills to pay. You want a side income, a passive income that is.
Youre in a dire circumstance wanting a quick escape from a boring life and become a person of influence. This is where the lead generation business becomes enticing. Why?
Important Tips To Remember
Bundt cakes come in many shapes and sizes. Some are more expensive than others depending on where you buy them from, but theyre all worth the price because of how delicious each one tastes. You can see a photo gallery either online or in physical form, in each of their bakeries, showing off some of their best cakes.
Monday through Friday the bakery is open from 10 am to 7 pm Saturdays are available starting at10 am with a closing time of 5 pm. Sundays Nothing Bundts opens up for business between 11 am-4 pm.
Recommended Reading: Sams Club Cakes Baby Shower
Is This The Right Investment Opportunity
Baking a cake that tastes so good that youd wish it didnt have a hole in it does that speak to your passion? If it does, then Nothing Bundt Cakes would like to speak with you about their franchising opportunities today! With most of the lower 48 available for new franchises, theres an excellent chance that your community is ready for one of the tastiest cakes anyone has ever eaten.
The most exciting aspect about this franchising opportunity is that it really gives an investor the chance to replicate the small town, Mom and Pop bakery where everyone knows your name when you walk in. Theres very few competitors in this niche industry right now, which means youll be able to make your franchise stand out in your community with very little initial effort. The organization has also received national attention from several food related television and print companies, which gives you a leg up on your marketing efforts too.
How far could you take your bundt cakes? With single slice servings or the option to purchase an entire cake to serve at home, this franchise opportunity wins because it serves up a taste of home with every bite taken. You cant put a price on that experience when it is done right, which is why this could be the perfect franchising opportunity for you. Create your applicant profile online with Nothing Bundt Cakes today and youll begin the journey toward a business that is filled with tasty goodness in more ways than just cake.
Detailed Information On Nothing Bundt Cakes Initial Franchise Fee Royalty Fee + 39 Other Fees
1. Initial Franchise Fee: $35,000
- You must pay Nothing Bundt Cakes an initial franchise fee of $35,000 when you sign a Franchise Agreement . The Franchise Fee is payable in full and deemed fully earned and non-refundable upon payment.
- Except as provided in this Item, the Franchise Fee is uniform to all franchisees in the System.
- Nothing Bundt Cakes does not offer financing for the Franchise Fee.
2. Additional Locations for Existing Franchisees: $30,000
- If you are an existing franchise owner and wish to acquire a franchise for another territory, and if you are qualified to purchase an additional franchise, Nothing Bundt Cakes will reduce the initial franchise fee to $30,000, which is payable in full upon executing an additional franchise agreement and deemed fully earned and nonrefundable upon payment.
3. Area Development Fee: $35,000 for your first Bakery, plus $30,000 for each additional Bakery developed under the Area Development Agreement
- In addition to Nothing Bundt Cakes single unit offering, it grants qualified individuals the right to own and operate multiple Bakeries in a designated territory through an Area Development Agreement.
- The area development fee is $35,000 for your first Bakery, plus $30,000 for each additional Bakery developed under the Area Development Agreement.
- Nothing Bundt Cakes will not charge an initial franchise fee for Bakeries developed under the Area Development Agreement.
4. Initial Purchases: $16,034
- Due Date: Must be spent monthly.
You May Like: Baskin Robbins Chocolate Cake
Can You Freeze A Nothing But Bundt Cake
You can find your nearest Nothing Bundt Cakes bakery by clicking here. For storing and serving your bundt cake , you would want to keep it refrigerated until a couple hours before serving. The cake will remain in your refrigerator for up to 5 days. However, you can freeze your bundt cake for one week.
Section V Financial Performance Representations And Analysis
- This Item sets forth historical net revenue and cost information for Nothing Bundt Cakes company-owned, founder-operated, and franchised Bakeries which was provided to the franchisor by its founder and franchisees.
- As of December 31, 2017, Nothing Bundt Cakes had 234 franchised Bakeries and 6 company-owned Bakeries open and operating in the United States.
- Part I of this Item sets forth the net revenues of 146 franchised Bakeries . The Measurement Period in Part 1 is January 1, 2016 to December 31, 2017 for all 146 Included Franchisee Bakeries. All of these 146 Bakeries have been operating for at least 24 months as of December 31, 2017. Nothing Bundt Cakes has excluded from Part I net revenue information of the 88 remaining Franchisee Bakeries because these Bakeries were not open and operating for the entire Measurement Period.
- Part II of this Item sets forth Average Net Revenues, Average Cost of Goods Sold, Average Gross Profit, Average Payroll Costs, Average Occupancy Expenses, Average Advertising Expenses, Average Other Expenses, Average Interest Expenses, Average Depreciation and Amortization Expenses, Average Net Income, and Average EBITDA achieved by 141 of the Included Franchisee Bakeries from January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017, which is the Measurement Period in Part II.
Recommended Reading: Access Inc Pool Steps
Nothing Bundt Cakes Franchise For Sale
Nothin Bund cakes franchisor are looking for those owner or operator and investor with excellent operate franchise. The following point is important to operate the franchise:
- To operate a franchise system, Ability to lead
- You should have to financial capability
- Strong trust and feelings about Nothing Bundt Cakes franchise
- Bussines marketing, management, hr experience
- Passion for happily facing to guest
If you feel thats ideal characteristics above, Then Follow below process to become family of Nothing Bundt Cakes:
- First Complete a personal profile so we can learn more about you
- Contact with Franchising Team to learn more about the opportunity and discuss every detail of company business model
- Contact with other current franchisees
- Receive and review the Franchise Disclosure Document
- Visit franchise headquarters and meet support team
Nothing Bundt Cakes Franchise
Nothing Bundt Cakes franchise competes primarily with grocery stores and local bakeries within the larger bakery industry. They also compete with other bakery franchises such as Gigis Cupcakes, Golden Krust, and Cold Stone Creamery but separate themselves by offering luxury products made from high-quality ingredients at a low price. They also pride themselves on their shops mom and pop feel, which allows them to compete particularly with local bakeries.
While it is at this point very mature, the bakery industry is still achieving modest growth. Between 2016 and 2021, it grew at an annual rate of 2.9% to $11.2 billion in revenues and is projected to grow at an annual rate of 1.0% between 2021 and 2026.
You May Like: Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
How Much Does Nothing Bundt Cakes Cost
The cakes at Nothing Bundt Cakes are always priced differently depending on what you want to buy. A mini-cake can be as cheap as $3.99, but a larger decorated tiered bundt cake could cost upwards of $67. For more precise pricing and information about ordering make sure to check their official website.
You can also check out our table below for average prices you might stumble upon at your local franchise:
|Type of Cake|
|8-inch cake||$21 frosted in a bakery box|
$30 decorated10-inch Cake $31 frosted in a bakery box$40 decoratedTiered Bundt Cake .$67Bite-sized Bundtinis$18.75 per dozenBundtlet towers$6 for one$10 for two$15 for three
Keep in mind that these are only the average prices. As you might notice yourself, all locations will have their own prices, but usually, they will be very close to the ones we have gathered in our table.
The Nothing Bundt Cakes located in Sherman Oaks, CA, as an example, offers individual serving cakes for $3.99 and larger size bundts at a cost as high as $69, and as low as $21. There will be some differences within pricing depending on the location you visit but most of them should follow this pattern.
Nothing Bundt Cakes Uses Sba Loan And Resource Partner To Open Bakery Business
It all started when Yomi and Beth Adejokun decided to stop at a bakery in San Antonio called Nothing Bundt Cakes to celebrate Yomis birthday. Yomi was never a huge cake enthusiast, but after some persistence from his wife to try the cake, Yomi was a changed man. He enjoyed the cake so much that he started to visit the bakery five to six times a month.
It wasnt until the owner told me that I visited the bakery more times in one month than most people visit in a year that I decided I should open my own franchise, said Adejokun.
Nothing Bundt Cakes is a bakery and gift shop franchise that specializes in creating custom bundt cakes for any occasion. Customers can choose from 10 different cake flavors, 40 unique cake designs, and a variety of gifts and cards to brighten anyones day.
We like to be the centerpiece of every celebration, said Adejokun. Whether it is for a birthday, baby shower, or any special holiday, we can provide a great tasting cake that is sure to please everyone.
I just really want to thank the SBDC for the level of support and encouragement that they gave me. It helped tremendously in taking the next step in this endeavor, said Adejokun. It can be overwhelming knowing that you have to write all of these checks without guaranteeing that the business will pay off, but the SBDC assisted me through the entire process and I am extremely grateful.
Another struggle has been finding the right employees for the business.
You May Like: Can You Have Rice Cakes On Keto
Nothing Bundt Cakes Cost
Nothing Bundt Cakes was first established by Mara Fortin, who had a vision for the best bundt cakes in San Diego. While Mary Fortin may have been the one to open up Nothing Bundt Cakes franchise there, she took her ideas from Dena Tripp and Debra Schwetz-the original founders of this iconic brand, which started out as an idea with recipes borrowed from their mothers kitchens.