New York Style Cheesecake
For those of you who own a 6-inch springform pan. I looked all over for a cheesecake recipe for this size pan. I found this one at rec.food.baking. It is credited as a Wilton recipe.
Provided by Marie Nixon
|2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs|
|2 tablespoons granulated sugar|
|3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened|
|12 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature|
|1/4 cup granulated sugar|
|1 large egg, lightly beaten|
|1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract|
|1 tablespoon cornstarch|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare Crumb Crust by mixing the graham cracker crumbs, 2 T. granulated sugar and 3 T. unsalted butter. Press firmly into bottom and 3/4 way up the sides of a 6-inch springform pan. Bake in the preheated 350 degree oven for 6 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth and light.
- Beat in the egg, vanilla and cornstarch, only until thoroughly mixed. Stir in the sour cream until mixture is well blended. Pour the mixture into the prepared crust and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 35 minutes. Allow the cheesecake to cool in the oven with the door propped slightly open for three hours.
- Chill. Top with strawberries before serving.
Create Delicious Baked Goods With This Choice 6 X 2 Round Straight Sided Aluminum Cake Pan
This sturdy 18-gauge aluminum cake pan provides the extra strength and durability that every great kitchen needs. It works well for baking and storing your guests’ favorite cakes, from red velvet to carrot cake to delicious chocolate cake! This reusable pan is designed for long-lasting use and is strong enough to stand up to daily wear and tear. Your kitchen will move quickly and efficiently with this convenient cake pan!
Disposable Cake Pans Round
A wide variety of disposable round cake pans options are available to you, such as feature, material, and certification.Alibaba.com offers 1,850 disposable round cake pans products.All in all, the best advantage of aluminum foil pans is the fact that you can use them and throw them away in one sitting.Bake and go 8 inchround cake/tart mold.
Baking cup disposable $3.95.Baking with disposable cake pan.Cake and loaf disposable paper pans.Cake and loaf paper pans there are 54 products.
Check out our disposable cake pans selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our kitchen & dining shops.Choose from contactless same day delivery, drive up and more.Divvy up the batter into two 9 inch pans?Foil pans can also be used as disposable steam table pans.
I want to make my mother in law her favorite coconut cake and the recipe calls to use three 8 inch cake pans i live in manhattan and space is limited and i dont have the room to buy 3 cake pans.Our products are the highest quality, factory direct at low prices without middlemen.Oven safe up to 390 degrees, microwave and freezer safe, your baked goods can go from the oven to storage to display and service all in the same pan.Round cake pans for easy creation of fabulously delicious cakes.
Don’t Miss: Turtle Ice Cream Cake Baskin Robbins
Can I Make 2 Boxes Of Cake Mix At Once
When you use boxed cake mix to make a large cake, you will double both the mix as well as the amounts of all ingredients listed in the directions on the box and adjust the baking time accordingly. This little bit of extra effort will be well worth it when you serve the cake and all your guests can enjoy it.
How Long Do You Bake A Cake At 350
Bake at 350 degrees? Pan Size ~ The general rule of thumb when baking is the bigger the pan, the lower the temperature. You bake a chocolate 9 round cake for about 30-35 minutes at 350 F. But, if you were putting the same recipe in a 14 pan you need to lower the temperature to 325 F for 50-55 minutes.
Read Also: Turtle Ice Cream Cake Baskin Robbins
Create A New Wish List
Auto reorder # will now ship via common carrier. Please choose your delivery preferences:
- Bake with confidence without breaking the bank
- Straight sides create smooth and crisp cake edges
- 18 gauge aluminum construction provides even heat distribution
- Heats quickly and evenly, then cools quickly to prevent over-baking and dry cakes
- Perfect for creating delicious and consistent tiered and layer cakes