Free Engraving White Birch Wedding Cake Server Set Rustic Camp
FREE ShippingeBay Money Back Guarantee
Seller:engravr98.6%, Location:Carmel, Maine, US, Ships to: US & many other countries, Item:124107839329FREE ENGRAVING White Birch Wedding Cake Server Set Rustic Camp. Brand new cake server and knife set came from my local craft store. It is brushed finish but has very small surface blemishes. The box is also not in perfect condition as it does have shelf wear.The handles are a white birch look and are a resin/plastic. The knife measures a total of 13.5″ long and the server 11.75″ long. I am able to engrave multiple lines on each piece and there is not limit to the engraving message. Fonts are shown in the last 2 photos of the listing.FREE engraving is done on a diamond tip engraving machine in my smoke free home. I have over 23 years retail engraving experience. Please contact me with any questions.Engraving instructions can be left in note to seller during checkout or by eBay message. If I have any questions I will be in contact fairly quickly. I strive to engrave and ship items within 24 hours 🙂Condition:New, Type:Cake Server, Features:Engraved, Brand:Unbranded, Material:Metal, Finish:Brushed See More
- Popularity – 0 views, 0 views per day, 1 day on eBay. 1 sold, 0 available. More
Mullingar Pewter Celtic Wedding Cake Server
|& Return this item for free
- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- Stainless Steel and Pewter: This cake server consists of a stainless steel blade and a pewter handle. Stainless steel is a metal known for its exceptional corrosion resistance, and pewter is a tin alloy that does not tarnish over time
- Size and Celtic Design: This cake server is 10.5 inches in length, and its handle features a hand-engraved Celtic Knot braid pattern. Celtic Knots were widely used by ancient Celts to symbolize the eternal love they shared with loved ones
- Lead-Free: This cake server is free of lead, which is a metal that can be harmful to your health
- Made in Ireland: This splendid cake server is handmade in Ireland by the skilled craftspeople of Mullingar Pewter, an iconic Irish brand that has been making lovely pewter pieces since 1974
Crystal Classics Is The Largest Independent Waterford Online Store In The Us
For centuries the Irish have been supreme artists in glass. It is one of the great traditions in the realm of art, a tradition founded on patient and meticulous hand craftsmanship.The skill of Irish hands is only part of the story – there is also an uncanny power in those hands to impart something magical to glass. And in all of Ireland, no hands have been more patient, more meticulous, or more blessed with the elusive powers of art than the hands of Waterford crystal’s craftsmen. When the brothers George and William Penrose founded the Waterford Glass House in 1783, they made a bold promise – to make Waterford crystal in “as fine a quality as any in Europe in the most elegant style.”
It was no idle boast. They had in hand the old secrets of mingling minerals and glass to create Waterford crystal of beautiful and mysterious qualities. It sang sweetly at the tap of a finger. It felt soft and warm to the touch yet possessed strength and durability known only to Waterford crystal. And it radiated a distinctive, silvery white brilliance, which Waterford Crystal’s artists enhanced with deeply – cut ornamentation that gave the finished pieces a vivacious, traditional Waterford crystal sparkle.
Read Also: Wedding Cake At Sams Club