Can I Turn This Banana Bread Into Muffins
Absolutely! You easily turn the recipe into banana bread muffins. Heres what to do:
Tips From The Betty Crocker Kitchens
- tip 1
- tip 9 Freeze overripe bananas until you have enough to make this luscious banana bread. Just pop them, peel and all, into the freezer. They can stay there for up to 3 months!
- tip 10 Grease and flour your pans before pouring the batter into them, and you’ll have a lot less of a mess to clean up afterward. To grease them properly, your pans need to be sprayed with a good layer of cooking spray and then tossed with 2 tablespoons Gold Medal® all-purpose flour until all sides of each pan are coated with flour. Gently tap out any excess flour. Your pans are now ready for the batter and baking!
How To Make Banana Nut Bread Cake
Explore RAMDOM_KEYWORD for thousands of unique, creative recipes. Banana Bread Made From Cake Box Mix : Optimal Resolution List – BestDogWiki Vegetarian Recipe
Preparation. Preheat oven to 350º F and lightly grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan with butter or non-stick spray. Place bananas in a large bowl and mash them until mostly smooth. Stir in melted butter. Sprinkle cake mix on top of banana mixture and mix until incorporated, then mix in eggs and vanilla extract until smooth.
Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Add banana and vanilla. Beat at low speed until well mixed. Stir in all remaining ingredients except Butter with Canola Oil. STEP 3. Spoon batter into prepared pan. Bake 60-65 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cake Mix Chocolate Banana Bread is an easy banana quick bread made with chocolate chips and cake mix in under an hour. Yield 12 Servings. Prep Time 10 minutes. Cook Time 50 minutes. Total Time 1 hour. Course Bread. Cuisine American. Author Sabrina Snyder.
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour 2 teaspoons baking soda 1 teaspoon salt 2 cups granulated sugar 2 sticks unsalted butter 6 overripe bananas, mashed 4 large eggs, lightly beaten Instructions Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and heat to 350°F. Coat 2 loaf pans with cooking spray or butter set aside.
Read Also: Does Sam’s Club Do Custom Cakes
This 4 Ingredient Banana Bread Using Cake Mix Is A Great Breakfast Dessert Or Snack A Quick Banana Bread Recipe Using Overripe Bananas We Love
I love easy cake mix recipes! What is in that box is just begging to be amped up in one way or another and this 4 ingredient banana bread is a great example of just what you can do with spice cake mix! You can use any variety you like, but this is a great combination! Perfect for breakfast or to include in your brunch menu, you can throw this together in no time at all.
- We came up with a bunch of overripe banana recipes years ago because I just hate wasting food.
I have made this easy banana bread recipe when theyre still pretty yellow and it works find. The browner the better though really.
If youre tired of the same old thing I suggest you try this one! You can make a bunch of varieties depending on the type of cake mix you use. The one I like the best is spice if you ask me but others have enjoyed vanilla and yellow mixes too with this.
- This easy banana bread recipe has just been added to this list as well as a bunch of others.
- It is perfect if you have a box of cake mix, but not a lot of other ingredients in your pantry.
How To Tell When Condensed Milk Banana Bread Is Done
The baking time ranges between 40 to 55 minutes. But banana bread is notorious for fooling you into thinking its done when it really isnt.
The best way to test doneness is to stick a skewer or cake tester in the center of the loaf. The skewer should come out mostly clean, with only a few crumbs attached.
If you see wet batter, continue baking the bread. Cover the top with a loose piece of aluminum foil if the bread gets too brown. Doing this protects the bread from darkening too much.
I usually start testing my banana bread at the 35-minute mark and mine is done after 43 minutes. Since every oven bakes differently, your banana bread may bake quicker or take longer.
You probably have to bake the bread a few minutes longer if using extremely ripe bananas as they contain more moisture.
You May Like: Sam’s Club 10 Inch Round Cake Price
Characteristics Of A Perfect Banana Bread
- It is important that the banana bread is golden brown with a toasted exterior, firm yet still springy when squeezed
- The texture is moist and somewhat crumbly
- you can easily cut or pull off pieces for sandwiches without having any difficulty holding onto them due to how light it feels in your hands
- and you can easily cut or pull off pieces for cookies.
- It is also possible to have a crack or fracture on the top, which many bakers find appealing.
- The smell of bananas should be wafting out of the oven, and it should be lovely.
- Ideally, the banana flavor should be modest and not overbearing, with a delicate sweetness and a somewhat buttery aftertaste
Banana Nut Bread Recipe With Cake Mix References
Mash bananas, add cake mix and eggs to a mixing bowl and mix with mixer until ingredients are wet.Mix according to directions on the package, except add the bananas and nuts last.Mix bananas with eggs, oil cake mix and nuts.
In a large bowl blend together the cake mix, eggs, oil, and bananas for 2 minutes. Pour batter into a greased 5.25 x 9 x 2.75 loaf pan. Bake for 40-50 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Recommended Reading: Above Ground Wedding Cake Steps
Tips For The Best Banana Bread
- This recipe calls for yellow cake mix because it has a custard-like flavor that complements with bananas really well. Dont feel like youre required to use the same mix, though. Try white cake, banana cake, or other flavors, too!
- Dont want a lumpy banana bread? For perfectly smooth mashed bananas, use an electric mixer.
- Do not over-mix the batter. Otherwise, your banana bread will turn out tough, dry, and flat. Just whisk manually you dont even need an electric mixer for this until the ingredients are well-combined. Stop once you no longer see streaks of cake mix in the batter.
- Grease the pans well, especially if youre using a bundt pan. Be sure that all the nooks and crannies are coated generously with butter. Coat it with flour for good measure.
- If using loaf pans, line them with parchment paper and leave some overhang around the sides for easy lifting.
- Want to make banana muffins instead? Just use the same batter and pour it into greased or lined muffin tins.
- Did your banana bread sink in the center? That means you havent cooked it long enough. While 30 to 35 minutes seems like such a long time for a mere loaf pan, its crucial to achieving perfectly tall and fluffy bread.
If you notice the top of the bread browning way too much too soon, cover it loosely with aluminum foil.
- Dont leave the loaves in the pans for longer than 10 minutes. Theyll get soggy at the bottom if you do.
How To Freeze Banana Bread For Later
To freeze this loaf for later, allow it to cool completely, then place in an airtight freezer bag.
You can also freeze individual slices wrapped each in cling wrap, then store in an airtight container in the freezer for around a month.
Be sure to pin this recipe for later and follow for all the latest delicious recipes!
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a star rating below!
Don’t Miss: Wedding Cake Steps Pool
What Can I Add To Banana Bread Mix
You can easily make some adjustments to this recipe to change up the flavor just a bit. For instance, try adding some fresh fruit on top, such as blueberries, banana slices, or strawberries. You can also add different nuts or chocolate chips to the batter.
Another idea is to substitute the cake mix flavor. A chocolate cake mix would be super tasty. Or oooh, what about a butter pecan cake mix?!
It also works to add some frosting on top. We recommend the Peanut Butter Frosting from our Chocolate Wacky Cake.
Can I Make These Into Cake Mix Banana Bread Muffins
Yes, just divide the batter into muffin tins instead.
Still bake the muffins at 350 degrees, but keep a close eye on them as they will cook much faster than banana bread.
I would think around 15-22 minutes should do it.
Just bake the muffins until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
The result is super fluffy, sweet, perfect banana bread.
Adding bananas to cake mix can be a great way to use up ingredients you already have on hand and make a delicious treat!
Mash those overripe bananas up, add in your cake mix, eggs, oil, and spice and you are ready to go.
Simple, foolproof, and a family favorite.
For another quick bread, be sure to try this cake mix pumpkin bread!
Read Also: Buy Opera Cake
How To Make Banana Bread With Yellow Cake Mix
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
Step 1: Add your yellow cake mix, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, mashed overripe bananas, and oil to a large bowl. Mix well to combine.
Step 2: Spray a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray and pour the banana bread batter in, smoothing out the top.
Step 3: Bake the bread at 350 degrees for 50 60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Be sure to allow loaf to cool completely before cutting it. This might be the hardest part, because the scent of fresh baked banana bread is irresistible!
The Easiest Banana Bread Ever
We all love homemade banana bread, right? Its so, perfectly sweet, never dry and always hits the spot. Definitely one of those things that we almost forget how much we love, but then we take a bite and are reminded that its AMAZING. Well, weve just made the process of getting that homemade flavor that much easier, but with a fraction of the effort involved. Youre welcome!
Instead of gathering 10+ ingredients from your pantry, reach for these five instead: one box of yellow or butter pecan cake mix, three bananas, one stick of butter, two eggs and vanilla extract. Thats right, lets let some store-bought cake mix do the heavy lifting, while you just spruce it up and make it totally delectable. Trust us, know one would ever guess that this wasnt from-scratch, and frankly, we dont feel the need to inform them anytime soon!
Mixing together these five ingredients gives you a light, moist bread thats amazing for breakfast, lunch, or dinner and everything in between! Feel free to add chocolate chips to this tasty treat if you want to, but it really doesnt need emyoull see, one bite of this and youll be adding this recipe to your weekly docket in no time.
Don’t Miss: Sams Wedding Cakes Prices
How Do I Ripen Bananas In The Oven
If you want to make cake mix banana bread but your bananas arent fully ripe, you can try ripening them in the oven. You can do this as long as your bananas are still in the peel and they are no longer green.
Heat your oven to 300°F and place the unpeeled bananas on a baking sheet. Cook them for approximately 15-20 minutes or until the bananas are black in color and shiny. Then theyll be ready to use in this recipe!
Create A Free Account To Save Recipes
VARIATIONS ON CAKE MIX CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
SERVE CAKE MIX CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD WITH
- Homemade Ice Cream: Turn chocolate banana bread into a chocolate banana cake by serving it up with a big scoop of ice cream. Making ice cream is not hard, especially with this easy recipe, and youll be impressed by the results. If you dont own an ice cream maker dont worry, you wont need one.
- Whipped Cream: Top with whipped cream and strawberries!
THE TOOTHPICK TEST
Once its finished baking you should test the loaf to see if its cooked all the way through. Grab a toothpick and poke it into the middle of the bread and then pull it out. If its clean when it comes out, then the loaf is solid and ready to eat once it cools. If the toothpick comes out covered in batter, then the bread is still molten inside and you should put the bread back into the oven.
HOW LONG IS CAKE MIX CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD GOOD?
- Serve: Banana bread will be fine at room temperature for 2 days. After that, the bread gets really stale.
- Store: Leftovers are fine in the fridge for a week. You can bake your bread ahead of time if you want a quick breakfast before work. If you do, cover it in plastic wrap or put it in a sealable bag to keep it fresh longer.
- Freeze: Banana bread is good in the freezer for up to 3 months. For the best tasting banana bread, eat it before 3 months. Always let the bread cool to room temperature before you wrap it up and stick it in the fridge or freezer.
Don’t Miss: Sams Club Cake Sizes
Measure Banana Breads Internal Temperature
- The toothpick method is the most commonly used to determine when banana bread is ready to be removed from the oven by the majority of people.
- Using a wooden skewer, poke the bread until it comes out clean or with a few crumbles on it.
- Even while this is a perfectly acceptable way, it is necessary to go a little more technical if you are still producing bread that is not fully cooked in the centre.
- A digital meat or candy thermometer may already be in your possession at your residence.
- If you dont have one, you can get one for a reasonable price.
- The internal temperature of the banana bread should be checked by inserting the thermometer into the middle of the loaf and all the way down to the bottom of the pan.
- The temperature will reduce as you go closer to the center, as you carefully draw it out from the outside in.
- If the temperature falls below 200 degrees Fahrenheit, the core of the bread has not yet been baked.
- Banana breads interior temperature should be between 200 and 205 degrees Fahrenheit, according to King Arthur Flours recommendations.
- The interior temperature of gluten-free banana bread should be between 205 and 210 degrees Fahrenheit.
If your bread isnt done yet, put it back in the oven and check on it every two minutes until its finished baking.