What Berries Should I Use
You can use any berries your heart desires, but I’d recommend using fresh berries whenever possible. Frozen berries won’t have the same texture. If you can’t find any fresh berries, then you can certainly use frozen, just thaw them first and blot dry with a paper towel so the juices don’t leak out between the layers.
Berrychantilly Cake Recipe Notes And Tips
- If you dont have whole milk, you can use one cup of 2 percent and 1/4 heavy cream for the added fat content.
- Placing the eggs in a bowl of warm water will help bring the eggs to room temperature quickly. It takes about 5 7 minutes and it reduces the probability of changing the grade of the eggs.
- Cream of tarter will help stabilize the whipped cream.
Reasons To Try Berry Chantilly Cake
Meet our Berry Chantilly Cake. This Whole Foods Market exclusive treat features layers of delicate vanilla cake, fluffy Chantilly cream frosting and fresh berries. Its so irresistible, in fact, that people have been known to stand in line for it through power outages and impending natural disasters . Curious what the hype is all about? Read on for more delicious details about Berry Chantilly Cake.
Reserve Berry Chantilly Cake ahead online and schedule time for pickup. Availability may vary.
Don’t Miss: Watermelon Ice Cream Cake Baskin-robbins
Whole Foods Berry Chantilly Cake Ingredients/recipe
To me, this is WF’s signature cake. I have been dying to make a copycat of it. Would any gourmets out there know?
I bake other things besides full fledged cakes so I need some helping figuring out what WF puts in THEIR berry chantilly. All I know is that it has a yellow crumb mixture, whipped cream, berries, and some orange/lemon zest taste to the syrup.
At least I think there is a syrup right?
What kind of cake are they using? Just a regular yellow cake recipe, or genoise… ?
The whipped cream also tastes as if there is something else besides cream and sugar… ?
Any help with this would be appreciated. I don’t really need a step by step recipe, just mainly all the ingredients you think WF use. Thanks!!
Simplified Berry Chantilly Cake Recipe
A simplified Berry Chantilly Cake Recipe that uses short cuts for quick prep, but tastes like you spent hours in the kitchen!
Last month, I spent a week with my granddaughter, as well as with her mom and dad. It was shortly after my birthday, so when I arrived, they treated me to a special dinner, complete with a birthday cake. My daughter-in-law made her version of the Berry Chantilly Cake from Whole Foods. This cake recipe has been floating around the internet for years, but I had never heard of it. Oh my goshit was so good.
I picked Meagans brain for tips and tricks, and Im here today to share my own version, but its very close to hers. I simplified the process by using a box cake mix, but if you are a from-scratch-only baker, any white or yellow cake recipe will work.
You May Like: Baskin-robbins Turtle Ice Cream
Berry Chantilly Cake Recipe : Copycat Whole Foods Chantilly Cake 20
Berry Chantilly Cake Recipe In this beautiful and simple chantilly cake recipe, fresh berries are layered with whipped cream and delicate sponge cake for a special sweet that’s as well . Most of my cake recipes bake up pretty flat, so it is possible to assemble your cake . Berry chantilly cake is made with tender vanilla cake layered fresh mixed berries and frosted with a luscious mascarpone whipped topping. Berry chantilly cake is made of layers of delicate sponge cake, filled with luscious chantilly cream frosting and loaded . This recipe for berry chantilly cake is a light and yellow cake with plenty of fresh berries and a unique fluffy whipped cream frosting.
Fresh Berry Chantilly Cake
Fresh Berry Chantilly Cake is a delicious vanilla sponge cake layered with fresh berries and topped with mouth watering mascarpone and Chantilly cream.
Fresh Berry Chantilly Cake is a delicious vanilla sponge cake layered with fresh berries and topped with mouth watering mascarpone chantilly cream.
Spring is here, and we are baking with fresh berries every chance we get! We love chocolate cake and all, but this is the time of year for light and airy desserts. The vanilla sponge cake has just the right balance of lightness and perfectly sweet. The berry filling brings an energizing brightness, and it all comes together with the most amazing Chantilly cream. You dont want to miss this one.
Cooking Lesson: Chantilly cream may sound fancy, but it is simply sweetened whipped cream, usually made with heavy or double cream. Vanilla is traditionally used, but depending on the recipe, other flavorings may be added.
Recommended Reading: Strawberry Pound Cake Lotion
How To Order Whole Foods Cakes
There are 3 ways to order a cake from Whole Foods Market:
- In-Person The simplest way is to go to your local Whole Foods Market store and buy a cake from the Bakery shop inside the store
- Online Order from Your Local Store for In-Store Pickup
- Go to the Whole Foods Market online order
- Enter your state and then choose a store close to you
- Click on Desserts & Cakes under the heading Everyday Selections on the left side of the screen
- Choose the cake you want to order. Enter the size and quantity you want
- Click Add to cart
- When you are done shopping, click on the shopping cart icon in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click Proceed to pickup and billing
- Follow the instructions to complete your order
- Go to your chosen store to pick up your cake
- Prime Order on Amazon.com
- Go to the Whole Foods Market section of the Amazon.com website
- Choose the cake you want to order
- Click Add to cart
- When you are done shopping, click on the shopping cart icon in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click Proceed to checkout
- You can choose either delivery or in-store pickup
- For the delivery option, you get free 2-hour delivery on orders over $35 with your Prime membership
Do I Need Any Special Equipment
Certainly not. To make my life easier, I used my KitchenAid stand mixer to mix the ingredients , but you can use a handheld electric mixer instead and mix the rest by hand.
I also used an 8″ round cake pan . You can use a different pan instead, but keep in mind that the baking time may differ.
- About 4 cups of your favorite berries
**Cake flour is lower in protein and therefore yields a lighter, fluffier cake. If you don’t have cake flour handy, you can use all-purpose flour, but this may result in a slightly denser cake .
Don’t Miss: Nothing Bundt Cakes Close To Me
How To Assemble A Berry Chantilly Cake
- Slice each cooled vanilla cake in two. Then drizzle the simple syrup over each vanilla cake layer.
- Now assemble the berry cake by spreading the Chantilly cream over the first cake layer and spreading the raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, and chopped strawberries over the entire frosted cake layer. Then repeat this step with the rest of the cake layers.
- Once you get t0 the last cake layer, generously frost the outside of the Chantilly berry cake with the remaining frosting.
How to decorate a vanilla cake?
- I like to decorate my vanilla cakes with a stripe-like pattern. Its such an easy and quick way to decorate and frost cakes. I even use this method on my Nutella cake.
- Berries are also a great way to add pops of fun colors to pretty much any cake. I covered almost my entire Napoleon Cake with berries, and it looks so elegant!
- Another great way to add simple decor to a cake it by adding mint leaves. Mint leaves add freshness and color to any dessert. Even the small ones like my white chocolate creme brulee.
More About Whole Foods Berry Chantilly Cake Cost Recipes
EASY BERRY CHANTILLY CAKE – MIRLANDRA’S KITCHEN
- Tip: A great cake is baked in such a way that it rises flat and doesn’t need to be leveled! The sides and bottom will be more tender and the entire cake is taller and more fluffy. See the full tutorial here.
- Slice each cake in half horizontally to make it into two layers. Use a thin cookie sheet without sides or a dinner plate to slide the top layer off of the bottom.
CHANTILLY CAKE RECIPE LOVE FROM THE OVEN
COPYCAT WHOLE FOODS BERRY CHANTILLY CAKE – SUGAR GEEK SHOW
- Note: It’s VERY important that your cold ingredients are at room temperature or slightly warmed. See video for tips. Heat oven to 335º F/168º C 350º F/177º C. I tend to use lower setting to prevent my cakes from getting too dark on the outside before the inside is done baking.
BERRY CHANTILLY CAKE RECIPE – HAPPY HAPPY NESTER
- Prep 3 – 8″ round pans. Grease and line bottom with parchment. Grease the top of the parchment and flour the pans.
BERRY CHANTILLY CAKE – DINNER AT THE ZOO
BERRY CHANTILLY CAKE | LARK & AMP LINEN
FromEstimated Reading TimeCalories
HOW TO MAKE WHOLE FOODS’ BERRY CHANTILLY CAKE AT HOME: SEE …
FromEstimated Reading Time
CHANTILLY CAKE 8, 1 EACH AT WHOLE FOODS MARKET
You May Like: Pool Mat For Wedding Cake Steps
Cups Powdered Sugar Sifted
Chantilly frosting recipe whole foods. Today you can get this beloved cake at whole foods market stores across the us. Stick unsalted butter. Its so irresistible in fact that people have been known to stand in line for it through power outages and impending natural disasters true story.
Copycat whole foods chantilly cake 20. We start with nutrient dense unprocessed ingredients and seasonal whole foods to turn even the easiest weeknight meal into a form of creative delicious expression. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
I used my mixer with paddle attachment. The first time i tasted a berry chantilly cake it was from whole foods.
Whole foods market recipes our recipes are for those looking to master the basics the classics or the ive never cooked this before but really want to. In a separate bowl whip your whipping cream and vanilla extract. Copycat whole foods chantilly cake 20 yellow cake recipe.
The exact recipe and number of layers may differ between regions. 1 teaspoon baking soda.
Cook over medium heat until thick about 12 minutes stirring constantly to keep. 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature. This whole foods market exclusive treat features layers of delicate vanilla cake fluffy chantilly cream frosting and fresh berries.
Cup vegetable oil. Whip until stiff peaks form in the whipping cream. Add in the confectioners sugar and continue to mix.
8 ounces mascarpone cheese at room temperature.
Chantilly Cream Frosting Recipe The Hutch Oven
Chantilly Cake Dough Eyed
Putting The Cake Together
The final steps are simple and fun.
Make a barrier of Chantilly cream around the top outside edge of the cake so that when you put the filling in the center the barrier will hold it in.
Place the next layer of cake on top and repeat this process for as many layers of cake that you have or want to add.
Cover the cake in Chantilly cream and top with berries.
Heres the BEST part.get ready to enjoy a slice of this heavenly cake!
Don’t Miss: Turtle Ice Cream Cake Baskin Robbins
How To Customize Whole Foods Cakes
Whole Foods Market cakes are customizable if you order directly from your local store. On the other hand, if you are a Prime member who lives in an eligible ZIP code and orders a Whole Foods Market cake for free delivery or pickup, you will not be able to customize your cake.
There are 2 types of customizations you can get for cakes at Whole Foods Market:
To get a customized cake at Whole Foods Market, you need to order ahead:
Berry Chantilly Cake Is Made With Tender Vanilla Cake Layered Fresh Mixed Berries And Frosted With A Luscious Mascarpone Whipped Topping
The first time I tasted a berry Chantilly cake, it was from Whole Foods. I was hooked. I needed to know more about this delicious vanilla cake layered with fresh berry cake filling and a light and creamy mascarpone cream cheese frosting!
Apparently, Im not the only one. The people who love Whole Foods Berry Chantilly cake are practically zealots, and I dont really blame them.
Recommended Reading: Nothing Bundt Cakes Gluten Free Ingredients List
Combine Grand Marnier And Orange Juice In A Mixing Bowl
Berry chantilly cake is made of layers of delicate sponge cake, filled with luscious chantilly cream frosting and loaded . Most of my cake recipes bake up pretty flat, so it is possible to assemble your cake . For structure and a light, fluffy texture. Very gently, fold 1 cup strawberries, 1 cup raspberries, and 1/2 cup blueberries until . Usually i say that leveling your cake layers is optional. The main ingredients for the frosting are whipping cream . A classic chantilly cake is a basic white cake recipe. · baking powder and baking soda: What takes it to the next level is the frosting. In this beautiful and simple chantilly cake recipe, fresh berries are layered with whipped cream and delicate sponge cake for a special sweet that’s as well . This recipe for berry chantilly cake is a light and yellow cake with plenty of fresh berries and a unique fluffy whipped cream frosting. Berry chantilly cake is made with tender vanilla cake layered fresh mixed berries and frosted with a luscious mascarpone whipped topping. Combine grand marnier and orange juice in a mixing bowl.
Berry chantilly cake is made with tender vanilla cake layered fresh mixed berries and frosted with a luscious mascarpone whipped topping berry chantilly cake. In this beautiful and simple chantilly cake recipe, fresh berries are layered with whipped cream and delicate sponge cake for a special sweet that’s as well .