The Perfect Oreo Ice Cream Cake
This ice cream cake has 4 layers that youll need to assemble:
- a thick cookie crust
- cookies and cream ice cream
- chocolate fudge
- whipped cream
For the crust, youll mix together crushed cookies and melted butter, then press it into the bottom of your pan. Its super important that you dont press down the crust too tightly, otherwise, it can be very hard to slice.
Then youll spoon cookies and cream ice cream over the crust and smooth the top. The ice cream should be slightly softened first so that its easy to spread in an even layer. I used a 1.75 quart tub . Then youll pop it in the freezer for the ice cream to firm back up.
Pro Tip: To soften the ice cream, take it out of the freezer about 15-30 minutes prior. Add the ice cream to a bowl and give it a stir so that its an even consistency. This ensures that your ice cream cake freezes evenly.
After the ice cream is firm again , youll drizzle some hot fudge on top and pop it back in the freezer again. Whipped cream goes on top, and then I like to sprinkle on some extra cookie crumbs. Then once again, pop it back in the freezer so that its firmed up before serving.
Pro Tip: I actually dont recommend covering the entire cake with hot fudge. It can end up making the whipped cream almost slide off the top. Leaving some of the ice cream exposed helps the whipped cream stick.
Where To Buy Oreo Cake
This OREO Premium Ice Cream Cake is the perfect combo of delicious and irresistible. Its the dessert that starts the party. Were talking vanilla-flavored ice cream blended with OREO cookie pieces plus whipped icing topped with a large OREO cookie wafer and OREO cookie pieces.
Birthday cake oreo cookies where to buy. Soooo ive been asked again and again and again about posting my oreo cookies cream filling recipe and finally ive gone and done it. A healthy super delicious chocolate oreo cake. I remember making a big mess in the kitchen with my brother and sister.
Ingredients In This Oreo Ice Cream Cake
- Oreos: of course Oreos these cookies make up the base of the cake and garnish the top.
- Butter: the crushed up cookies get mixed with butter to form the crust for these cake bars.
- Cookies and cream ice cream: ice cream is next and make sure to use a brand you love since the ice cream is the main flavor. Dont have a brand you love? Taste-testers ranked 15 different brands in this article. We love Tillamook and TurkeyHill best, but Ill admit I havent sampled all 15 of the different brands!
- Hot fudge sauce: one container of hot fudge gets spread over the ice cream next. You can make your own if youre feeling ambitious.
- Cool whip: Last, but not least, we add 1 container Cool Whip on top. If youd like a healthier alternative, you can try TruWhip. Or make your own Cool Whip whipped topping to finish off this Oreo ice cream cake
Read Also: Plastic Stairs For Cakes
How Much Does Instacart Delivery Or Pickup Cost
- Delivery fees start at $3.99 for same-day orders over $35. Fees vary for one-hour deliveries, club store deliveries, and deliveries under $35.
- Service fees vary and are subject to change based on factors like location and the number and types of items in your cart. Orders containing alcohol have a separate service fee.
- Tipping is optional but encouraged for delivery orders. It’s a great way to show your shopper appreciation and recognition for excellent service. 100% of your tip goes directly to the shopper who delivers your order.
- There may be a “pickup fee” on your pick up order that is typically $1.99 for non-Express members. Express membership waives this like it would a delivery fee.
- Pick up orders have no service fees, regardless of non-Express or Express membership.
Birthday Cake Oreo Cookies Where To Buy
Buy it at the store. Shipping. More Filters. Brand. Search Brand. … Oreo Birthday Cake Flavor Chocolate Sandwich Cookies Family Size – 17oz. Oreo. 4.1 out of 5 stars with 20 reviews. 20. $3.79. Oreo Fudge Covered Sandwich Cookies – 7.9oz. Oreo. 4.7 out of 5 stars with 118 reviews. 118. $3.19.
Shop Target for Oreo. For a wide assortment of Oreo visit Target.com today. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more.
From the weird to the delicious, Oreo has a special knack for creating interesting, new flavors. These are all the cream-filled cookies you can buy online right now.
} There are no products that match your current selection. Please modify your filters or call your local shop to place a custom order.
Celebrate with a Baskin-Robbins ice cream cake. Choose from a variety of designs, flavors, and characters, including Frozen cakes and Star Wars cakes.
Read Also: Sam’s Club German Chocolate Cake
How To Make Ice Cream Cake
A lot of people are hesitant to make ice cream cakes, because it seems difficult, but its actually really simple! It does take time, since you have to freeze it after you add each layer , but believe me it is SO worth it because you end up with these 5 delicious layers:
- Buttery Oreo Crust
- Oreo Ice Cream you can change this to be any ice cream that tastes good with Oreos
- Whipped Cream
- Crushed Oreo Topping
COOKIES. Like I said, the actual steps themselves are really simple. You start by adding the crushed cookie crumbs to a bowl, reserving about ½ cup for the topping. Add the butter to the crushed Oreos, mix it up, then press it into the bottom of a greased 9×13 pan.
ICE CREAM & SAUCE. Spread the softened Cookies and Cream ice cream over the crust and freeze for 2 hours. Take it out, drizzle chocolate fudge sauce over the ice cream and freeze for another hour.
FREEZE. Finally, add whipped cream and sprinkle with remaining Oreos, then freeze for 2 more hours. Simple!
How To Get The Kids Involved With This Recipe:
Ages 2-3: Your kiddo will love helping to spread the ice cream with a rubber spatula. They will get a kick out of doing this!
Ages 4-5: Let your child help smash up the Oreos into pieces. Breaking something has never been so fun!
Ages 6-8: This is a great recipe to let your kiddo try on their own while you watch over their shoulder. It is just that easy!
Ages 9-11: Supervise them while they prepare the entire recipe. Remember to have them read it twice before beginning the recipe.
Ages 12+: Let them prepare the entire recipe, unsupervised, while you do the happy dance in the corner!
Beths Pro Tip: Try different flavors of your favorite ice creams! Keep the hot fudge and crushed Oreo layers and tell us your favorite ice cream combos. Beths is Blue Bell Vanilla and Peanut Butter Moose tracks!
You May Like: Qvc Graham And Rollins Crab Cakes
How To Make Oreo Ice Cream Cake Recipe:
STEP ONE: First, soften the ice cream enough so you can spread it. Then scoop all of the ice cream into a 9×13 dish, spreading it evenly in the pan.
STEP TWO: Next, put 3/4 of Oreo cookie crumbs over the ice cream layer. After spreading the cookie crumbs, pour hot fudge over the cookies.
STEP THREE: Then spread the next container of ice cream over the cookie layer. Spread it carefully.
STEP FOUR: Spread the cool whip over the ice cream.
STEP FIVE: Top with remaining Oreo cookie crumbs. Cover the dish with plastic wrap and foil and freeze for at least four hours.
STEP SIX: Finally, slice and serve. Serve with more hot fudge and maraschino cherries.
Oreo : Cookies : Target
Find the best Places to Buy Cheesecake near you on Yelp – see all Places to Buy Cheesecake open now. Explore other popular food spots near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers.
10. To assemble your cake, stack all 3 cake layers on top of one another, frosting between the layers as you stack. Cover the entire cake with your plain cream cheese frosting and use extra cookies, crushed cookies and melted chocolate to decorate.
Friendly’s makes a 60-ounce cake out of vanilla ice cream, a crushed Oreo filling, vanilla icing, and a chocolate-fudge drizzle with even more crushed Oreos on top. Find it at Target . Ditch the plain chocolate bar and opt for an Oreo candy bar.
When Oreo began populating store shelves in 1912, it was joined by an alternative flavorlemon meringue. The vanilla and lemon combination was discontinued by the 1920s.. 3.
Don’t Miss: Opera Cake Nyc
How Do You Cut An Ice Cream Cake
After letting your ice cream cake rest on the counter at room temperature for a few minutes to thaw, grab a knife and a class of hot water. Dip your knife in hot water and wipe off the excess water.
You will be amazed at how easy you can slice through the frozen cake. Always dip your knife back into the hot water and wipe again with each new slice.
How To Serve Ice Cream Cake
Bridal showers, family dinners, summer barbecues, date nights, holidays, graduations, and birthdaysthe big ones and the small onesare all great times to serve an ice cream cake.
Whether you want layers of varying ice cream flavors, cookies, crunchies, candies, drizzles, or fudge, theres something for everyone. We offer ice cream cakes that range from simple to elaborate. Delicious frosting choices help personalize ice cream cakes made from ingredients that stay creamy even when theyre frozen.
Regardless of form or flavor, ice cream cakes are great for entertaining. Theyre versatile. They are as simple or as fancy as you need them to be. Theyre premade, which frees critical time on event day. They have universal appealwho doesnt like an ice cream cake?
Also Check: Sam’s Club Bakery Birthday Cake Designs
What Happens If Carvel Oreo Premium Ice Cream Cake Made With Oreo Cookies And Vanilla Ice Cream Is Out Of Stock And I Need To Give Specific Instructions
- Find Best Match: By default, your shopper will use their best judgement to pick a replacement for your item.
- Pick Specific Replacement: You can pick a specific alternative for the shopper to purchase if your first choice is out-of-stock.
- Don’t Replace: For items you’d rather not replace, choose “Don’t replace” to get a refund if the item is out of stock.
The Perfect Summer Treat
Born and raised in Arizona, we are used to VERY hot summers. But even though we have become accustomed to them, we still like to have plenty of cool desserts to help us survive them!
One of our favorites is ice cream cake, and especially todays Cookies and Cream Oreo Ice Cream Cake.
This ice cream cake is delicious and super easy to make. If youve tried our Dirt Cake and love Oreos, then I think youll love this one too. The recipe reminded me of the Dirt cake with all the Oreos, which made it really familiar and really yummy. and perfect to keep us cool in the hot Arizona heat.
Also Check: Sam’s Wedding Cake Book
How Do You Soften Ice Cream For A Cake
There are a few different options for softening your ice cream, depending on the amount of time you have available. You can place the ice cream directly from the freezer into the fridge and leave it for about 20-30 minutes before using it.
Or set it on your counter for about 10-15 minutes. Just do not forget about it, or you will be left with a liquid mess!
If you are short on time, you can set the ice cream container in the microwave and cook at 30% power for 30 seconds.
How To Make A Homemade Ice Cream Cake:
- Start by baking your cake base in a cake pan of your choice. I baked up two 8 round chocolate cake layers, using a devils food cake mix.
- Using the same pan size that you baked your cake in, line the empty pan with plastic wrap or parchment paper.
- Set your ice cream flavor out to soften slightly, then spread into the prepared cake pan and pop back in the freezer to harden.
I wanted to give my ice cream cake a little more texture and pizazz so I crushed up a bunch of Oreo cookies and mixed them with some hot fudge sauce.
PRO TIP: Dont heat up the hot fudge sauce. Keep it room temperature or cold for easy mixing and spreading.
Don’t Miss: Wilton 1 2 Sheet Cake Pan
Oreo Ice Cream Cake Tips
- Dont add hot butter to the crushed Oreos: let the butter slightly cool before mixing the two together to avoid greasy bars.
- Throughly crush the Oreos: if there are big pieces of Oreos in the crust, it will still taste great, but the bars wont cut out as nicely. I recommend a blender or food processor for crushing the Oreos.
- Switch things up: swap flavor profiles: try mint Oreos and mint ice cream OR chocolate Oreos and chocolate ice cream. The sky is the limit mix and match different Oreo flavors with complementary ice cream flavors.
- Line the pan with parchment paper and leave an overhang for easy cake removal. These Oreo ice cream bars will stick to the pan/sides and be nearly impossible to pull out neatly without the parchment paper.
- Let bars stand for 5 minutes at room temperature before cutting and serving. Use a hot, sharp knife to make cuts into the bars. Serve and return any leftovers to the freezer.
Cold Stone Creamery Signature Cakes
The highest quality crafted cakes have been produced by this Bay Area landmark since 1911. Order beautifully decorated cakes ahead of time, up to the mega-sized 18 x 36 to serve 75 to 100.
Notable bakeries and donut shops in California are serving up some of the best desserts and baked goods in the country. From Asian to Cuban to hipster, these bakeries offer some of the most unique and diverse creations that can satisfy either a sweet tooth or a craving for something savory.
OREO Cookie Football Cupcakes OREO Crumbles Milk Shake OREO Chocolate-Raspberry Mousse Cake Tower Spicy Hot Cocoa-OREO Cookie Balls OREO Crumbles Cheesecake Squares. See all Recipes. Dunk into the world of OREO. Read about our history and check out events near you! Discover More. Stay playful. Facebook. Youtube. Instagram. Twitter.
Up to15%cash backThis multi-level cake includes delicious layers of moist chocolate cake, cookies and cream whipped icing made with crushed Oreo® cookies and a crumbly layer of chocolate cookie pieces. Serve this cake, prepared fresh at your local Club, so you can worry about the important things instead of what to make for dessert.
Size: 2-cake gift box Purchased at: Desert Drinks and Exotics Rating: 6 out of 10 Rating: 5 out of 10 Nutrition Facts: Oreo Brownie Mooncake 320 kcalories, 11 grams of fat, 95 milligrams of sodium, 49 grams of carbohydrates, 21 grams of sugar, and 5 grams of protein.
Read Also: Turtle Ice Cream Cake Baskin Robbins