Wilton Countless Celebrations Letter And Number Cake Pan Set
This fantastic cake tin comes with eight inserts that provide everything you need to bake a cake in the shape of any letter of the alphabet and numerical digits 0-9.
You can bake an alphabet letter cake with a birthday boy or girl’s initial, spell out whole names, create a number cake for an anniversary or birthday, or even get creative with personal messages.
The non-stick cake pan measures 14.5 x 9 inches, and comes with eight inserts that you can place to create your letter and number shapes.
There is a grid guide pattern imprinted on the bottom to hold your inserts in place and ensure that your cakes come out perfectly formed.
- Cake pan dimensions: 36.8 x 22.9 cm
- Comes with eightcake pan inserts and one angled cutter
- Non-stick cake tin
- Inserts nest in the cake pan for easy storage
How To Use The Letters And Numbers Cake Pan
Posted by Desiree | Oct 16, 2019
Make a cake to remember, right down to the letter! By rearranging the inserts that come with the Letters and Numbers Cake Pan, you can create cakes in the shape of all 26 letters of the alphabet or any number 0 through 9. Its a-b-c easy as 1, 2, 3!
This letters and numbers cake pan set is easy to use and great for special occasions and monogram cakes. Lets dive into some common questions about how to use the Letters and Numbers Cake Pan.
Letters And Numbers Cake Pan Set
This cool new Wilton Countless Celebrations Pan Set is a unique cake pan with 9 shape inserts that can be used to create cakes shaped like letters , numbers , an exclamation point, question mark, and a dollar sign. It’s perfect for making fun personalized cakes in the shape of names, birthday ages, anniversaries, sports jersey numbers, or anything you can you dream up. The steel cake pan is nonstick-coated, has a grid-guide bottom, is dishwasher safe, and all inserts/cutters nest inside for compact storage. Also great for baking custom-shaped brownies with even more tasty, crispy edges than usual. Look for the letter or number you want, grab the pieces shown and use the unique grid-guide pattern on the bottom of the pan to guide you.
Don’t Miss: Pool Wedding Cake Stairs
How Much Does Instacart Delivery Or Pickup Cost
- Delivery fees start at $3.99 for same-day orders over $35. Fees vary for one-hour deliveries, club store deliveries, and deliveries under $35.
- Service fees vary and are subject to change based on factors like location and the number and types of items in your cart. Orders containing alcohol have a separate service fee.
- Tipping is optional but encouraged for delivery orders. It’s a great way to show your shopper appreciation and recognition for excellent service. 100% of your tip goes directly to the shopper who delivers your order.
- There may be a “pickup fee” on your pick up order that is typically $1.99 for non-Express members. Express membership waives this like it would a delivery fee.
- Pick up orders have no service fees, regardless of non-Express or Express membership.
How To Make A Number Cake
Seen the trending number cakes and ever wondered how to make one? Follow my easy step-by-step guide on how to make a number cake to create one at home and for your next celebration.
I am sure you have all seen the trend of number cakes on Instagram lately. My niece wanted one for her birthday last month and I was challenged to make one for her. Just like her Minion birthday cake from four years ago, I posted a picture on my and everyone loved it.
A few people even asked for a step-by-step guide on how to make a number cake. Well, here it is!! Disclaimer: it is straightforward, and all you need is my secret weapon.
I am always a skeptic when it comes to trying anything that is on-trend. Especially during the hype of the trend. It took me years to get on the kale bandwagon or the dripping cake or the Unicorn obsession .
Needless to say, trends dont push me to try things. My now 17-year old niece loves every trend out there and uses her birthday to challenge me to do some. I am glad she pushes me sometimes as her ideas are some of the most popular cakes on my blog.
When researching how to create this beautiful spring-like number cake for her, I watched a few youtube videos and a lot of people were baking the cakes or cookies in a sheet pan and then using a stencil to cut out the numbers. If you know me, I am the laziest baker there is and I was not down for that. There had to be an easier way to achieve this so I went on the hunt for a numbered cake pan.
Read Also: Custom Cake Sams Club
Alphabet Cake Pan For Any Celebration
Celebrate every special occasion with our Numbers and Letters Cake Pan! You can easily make a cake shaped like any letter or number with the pan, 8 inserts that help form the cake, and 1 cutting tool. The gridded bottom guides the insert placement and keeps everything secure for baking. Plus, when the cake is done the nonstick coating makes for an easy release, so you dont have to worry about the cake falling apart. And when youre done baking, stack the inserts in the pan to store.
Number Cake Pans Wilton
Blend ingredients for about 1 minute on low then 2.Bread or loaf rectangle pans.C $14.06 to c $15.91.Cake pans wilton has the best cake pans for any baker, no matter the skill level!
Comma / paisley cake pans.Connexity coyote_sc the real cupcake pan.Create a cake that will encourage your guests to say neigh!Create unique cake shapes in letters, numbers and more
Customs services and international tracking provided.Decorate your cake to coordinate with your pony, farm, or aniEach of our aluminum wilton party pony cake pans include decorating ideas and instructions.High cakes (using 3 in.
High pans) the figures for 3 in.If using a shaped pan, it is important to put as many cups of cake.Make a cake to remember, right down to the letter.New listing vintage wilton cake pans 1979 kitten cake & 1989 shooting star rainbow cake mold.
Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date.Our range of novelty pans include:Pan takes just one cake mix.Previous pricec $16.75 5% off.
Round layer cake pan set.See each listing for international shipping options and costs.The cake pan measures approx.The number one can be used for birthdays, first anniversaries, sports championship celebrations and more.
This cake pan comes with its insert but no booklet.This cake pan has a few scratches and scuff marks.Top rated seller top rated seller.Trims cake into clean, angled edges for easy decorating
Don’t Miss: Nothing Bundt Cakes Seasonal Flavors
A Few More Tips And Tricks
- You may notice that some of the letters and numbers will appear backwards in the pan that is because you will flip the cake over after baking.
- For easier release, be sure to spray the pan and the inserts with non-stick cooking spray.
- For bake time and temperature, follow the instructions on your cake recipe. Keep in mind that smaller cakes may be done baking quicker than the recipe states, and larger cakes may take a bit longer to bake. When a toothpick inserted into the center of your cake comes out clean, your cake is done!
Ready to give it a try? Here are a few letter and number cakes to help get you started!:
What Happens If Wilton Letters And Numbers Adjustable Nonstick Cake Pan Set 10
- Find Best Match: By default, your shopper will use their best judgement to pick a replacement for your item.
- Pick Specific Replacement: You can pick a specific alternative for the shopper to purchase if your first choice is out-of-stock.
- Don’t Replace: For items you’d rather not replace, choose “Don’t replace” to get a refund if the item is out of stock.
You May Like: Birthday Cake Ice Cream Ben And Jerry’s
How Does This Pan Work
The Letters and Numbers Cake Pan comes with a 9 x 14.5 in. baking pan, eight inserts and one cutter. The baking pan features a 6 x 10 grid that helps keep inserts secure and prevents batter from seeping through.
The inserts come in four square and rectangular shapes. All you need to do is arrange the inserts as shown on the instruction sheet to obtain the shape you want!
The triangle-shaped cake cutter can be used to trim edges into precise angles for decorating. The instructions also show how to trim your cake to obtain the letter or number you desire.