Can I Use A 88 Pan Instead Of 913
A 9×13 pan has a 117 square inch area. Adjusting the recipe to fit a different pan size is necessary. By halving a recipe, you can scale it down from a 9×13 pan to an 8×8 pan, while doubling it, you can scale a recipe down from a 9×13 pan to an 8×8 pan by simply halving the recipe. Conversely, to go from a 8
Our Top 10 Best 8 Inch Cake Pans Picks
|Wilton Aluminum 8-Inch Round Cake Pan Set
|Round Cake Pans, OAMCEG 4 PCS Round Aluminum Cheesecake Pan with Removable Bottom
|Hiware 8 Inch Non-stick Springform Pan with Removable Bottom – Leakproof Cheesecake Pan with 50 Pcs Parchment Paper
|Fat Daddio’s Round Cake Pan
|Hiware 8-Inch Round Cake Pan Set with 60 Pieces Parchment Paper Rounds
|USA Pan Bakeware Round Cake Pan
|8 Inch Cake Pan Set
|Wilton Perfect Results Premium Non-Stick 8-Inch Square Cake Pans
|Fat Daddio’s Anodized Aluminum Round Cake Pan
|Hiware 8-Inch Round Cake Pan Set of 3
- READY, SET, BAKE: How do you make a layered cake? Start with quality bakeware from Wilton! These 8×8 inch round cake pans are perfect for baking up your favorite cake recipes.
- PERFORMANCE: The anodized aluminum construction of these Wilton cake pans resists rust and ensures even heating for uniform baking.
- CONVENIENT: The generous 2-inch depth works well for creating cakes with higher layers.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Not dishwasher safe before first and after each use, wash this cake pan in warm, soapy water.
- INCLUDES: 2 cake pans, dimensions 8 x 2-inch
Fat Daddios Anodized Aluminum Round Cake Pan
- IDEAL FOR ANY RECIPE Designed for round tiered and layered cakes, and deep-dish pizzas.
- FITS PERFECTLY Fits 8-quart pressure cookers and 5.
- 16-GAUGE ANODIZED ALUMINUM Easy release and clean up.
- HEATS & COOLS QUICKER Prevents over-baking and dry cakes.
- BUILT BAKERY TOUGH Built to last through daily use in both the home kitchen and commercial establishments.
Recommended Reading: Triple Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix Recipes
Adapting Recipes To Fit Certain Cake Pans
Adapting recipes to fit the cake pans you have can often be complicated. While its always best to stick to the written recipe, sometimes you need to make adjustments and thats where a little math can help.
1) Determine the volume your pan can hold. You can also determine the actual surface area of the pan in square inches. I actually used Food 52s article by Alice Medrich on this subject to brush up on my math!
- For square and rectangle pans, multiply the length of the sides. For example, a 9×13 inch baking pan is 117 square inches. 9×13 = 117.
- For circle pans, determine the area by multiplying the radius squared by . For example, the area of a 9-inch round pan is 63. The radius is 4.5. 4.5×4.5 = 20.25. Multiply that by 3.14 = 63.5.
2) After you determine the volume your pan can hold or its square inches, you can confidently make baking pan substitutions.
- For example, if a 9×13 inch pan is 117 square inches and a 9-inch round pan is 63.5 square inches, you can be confident that the volume from one 9×13 inch pan can fit into TWO 9-inch round pans .
What if volumes and square inches dont match up perfectly? Youll have to adjust the recipe and this requires more math.
The get this percentage, work with the cups or square inches. Subtract the number you have from the number you want . Divide that by what you have , then multiply by 100. This equals 25%.
Cake Box Window 3048cm X 3048cm X 1524cm
New from $18.16FREE Delivery
|Item dimensions L x W x H
|30.5 x 30.5 x 15.2 centimeters
- White cake box helps transport your treats while offering a glimpse of what’s inside
- Cardboard construction with insert and see-through window
- Box holds one 25.4cm round cake
- Easy to assemble
|30.48 x 30.48 x 15.24 cm 190 Grams
|3.8 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank
Recommended Reading: Gluten Free Nothing Bundt Cakes
How Will We Use The Information About You
We collect information about you to process your order, manage your account and, if you agree, to email you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
We use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website.
If you agree, we shall pass on your personal information to our group of companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
Retail PLC will not share your information for marketing purposes with companies outside the Retail Group.
In processing your order, we may send your details to, and also use information from credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
About Our 8in Polycoated Cake Boards
Packed in 100s
Standard Cake boards 204mm 8 Inch
These 8in Cake boards are cut edge, 1mm thick and polycoated on one side.They are an excellent choice board to display your cakes, cheesecakes, pies and gateauxs.
Also ideal bases for Nappy cakes an ever popular gift for baby showers.
PLEASE NOTE: Most UK deliveries are Free Next Working Day
If placed before 2 PM 1 PM
Delivery is with our chosen courier on a Monday to Friday, based on their delivery hours of a working day.
All additional surcharges are exclusive of VAT.
AM and Saturday/Sunday deliveries are available. Surcharges start at £12.00 per parcel.
Our couriers offer a two/three day service to the following Postal Areas:
Scottish Highlands/Islands, 2/3 Working days:
Prices start at £12.00 per parcel up to 30 kilos in weight. For the following post codes:
Scottish Highlands, 2-3 Working Days:
AB31-38, AB40-56, IV1-28, IV30-32, IV36-40, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-38, PH4-41, PH49-50
Scottish Islands, 3-5 Working Days:
HS, IV41-49, IV51, 55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE
Isle of Man, IM Postcodes, 2/3 Working DaysPrices start at £12.00 per parcel up to 30 kilos in weight.
Isles of Scilly, TR Postcodes, 2 Working DaysPrices start at £14.00 per parcel up to 30 kilos in weight.
Channel Islands, 2 Working DaysIncluding. Alderney, Guernsey, Jersey. JE and GY Postcodes.Prices start at £13.00 per parcel up to 30 kilos in weight.
1.Q. Will my Cakes fit.
Recommended Reading: Whole Foods Baby Shower Cake
Inch Round Chocolate Cake
This is the perfect anytime cake, its delicious chocolate flavor topped with a stabilized whipped cream can be topped with chocolate curls, berries or sprinkles to serve up at a party, after dinner treat, and all the little celebrations in between the big celebrations.
Im all about dessert!
I find it hard to resist.
My fork just keeps going back for more.
I like simple flavors and really love when making it is uncomplicated.
This cake is easy, no mixer needed.
Feel free to whip the cream by hand if you wish. I have whipped cream by hand many times, but most often use an electric whip its a small batch so it doesnt take long either way.
The whipped cream is stabilized, meaning it wont get all watery as it sits on the cake.
This cake is so great, its baked in an 8 round pan, and comes out beautifully, I do wrap the outer edge of the pan with a baking strip I use them to be sure the cake will bake up evenly.
This cake is baked in an 8x 2 pan, itll bake to the top of the pan and settle a bit when its cooled.
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE VIDEO below also!
More chocolate recipes you may like:
- Chocolate Spaghetti, so creamy and delicious!
What would you top this cake with
I chose chocolate curls, I melted chocolate with some coconut oil, then spread it on the back of a baking sheet and put it in the fridge to chill, then pressed a pastry scraper to create the curls
From start to finish this cake is ready in under an hour.
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
Free Shipping Over 35
Free Shipping on orders over £35 only applies to UK Mainland addresses only. Offshore islands and International shipping charges will apply at check-out, please see our delivery information page for a full breakdown of these postcode areas. To receive free shipping, the total order must be over the £35.00 threshold after any discounts have been applied. For orders under £35 a shipping charge of £2.99 will be applicable.
Recommended Reading: Chi Chi Corn Cake Mix
Wilton Perfect Results Premium Non
- READY, SET, BAKE: Wilton has the bakeware sets to help you make layer cakes to your hearts content with this multipack of 8-inch non-stick square cake pans.
- BAKEWARE FOR EVERY DAY AND EVERY OCCASION: These Wilton square cake pans feature a heavy-gauge construction that provides long-lasting durability and allows for even heating so food cooks thoroughly and also prevents warping.
- NON- STICK: No matter what youre making, the durable non-stick and scratch-resistant coating on our cake pans allows your food to slide or pop out easily, making cleanup almost effortless.
- QUICK CLEANUP: The Wilton cake pans are dishwasher safe however for best results, wash in warm, soapy water before first and after each use.
- INCLUDES: 2 square cake pans measuring 8 inches diameter (20.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Find answers in product info, Q& As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you’ve entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Bakery style boxes, perfect for cakes and dessert.
Also Check: Ben And Jerry’s Ice Cream Cake Review
Damages Discrepancies And Non
Please inform us of non-delivery of your order within 7 days from the expected date of delivery, this allows ample, reasonable time to check with couriers whether your parcel is being held, tracking information can be provided and re-delivery or collection can be arranged.
Although best efforts are made to avoid breakages when the orders are packed these do sometimes occur Please thoroughly check your package on arrival for any damages or missing items and report them within 48 hours or receiving your parcel. We will ask for photographs of damages where required
We do not accept returns on perishable and consumable goods , tailor made or personalised goods.
The return procedure must be initiated within 7 days of receipt of the item . All items must be returned with reasonable care in their original packaging, in an ‘as new condition’ to the address below. Please include a copy of your invoice or a document stating your name, full address and post code, order number and reason for return.
With regards to items manufactured by us the manufacturer’s protective covering must still be intact, attached on both sides of every component pertaining to the product.
On receipt and inspection of the item/s we will then issue a refund where applicable. You, the buyer, are responsible for covering all return postage costs and we, the seller, do not refund original postage costs for unwanted / incorrectly ordered items.
|Average Rating :
Cake Box 8 Inch 100 Pack
Our Cake Box Kraft paperboard is made from a combination of sustainably managed forest and at least 18% recycled wood fiber content using a totally chlorine free manufacturing process.
Paperboard is made from trees, a natural resource that can easily be renewed by planting more trees.Trees used in our paperboard are typically harvested and re-grown on a 7-15 year farming cycle depending on the type of tree. The process is the same for any other farm crop, it just occurs over a longer period of time.
Our Cake Box paperboard is made from unbleached pulp and is highly recyclable in its most natural state however even coated Kraft paperboard can be recycled with the proper equipment. Paper fibers can be recycled 5-7 times before deteriorating. Once fibers are completely worn out, they are used as a biofuel. Naturally, Kraft should be the number one choice for your bakery and foodservice itemsand for our environment.
The 8 inch cake box also makes a great carryout package for cupcakes. Add four count insert for more stability.
Don’t Miss: Nothing Bundt Gluten Free
How Much Does This Pan Hold
Heres a helpful list of the most common baking pans and the volume of batter they hold, as well as which pans hold the same amount of batter. ***Keep in mind that the volumes listed mean you are filling the pan all the way to the top with batter, which isnt ideal for baked goods. Unless otherwise noted, filling pans around 2/3 full is the best practice. This leaves room for rising.
- For example, my vanilla cake recipe yields around 8 cups of batter which I divide between 3 9×2 inch round cake pans. Each cake layer has a little less than 3 cups batter each.
Use the following section to determine which baking pans can be substituted for others based on their full volume.
Cake Boxes What Sizes Do I Order
Updated 23 Sep 2009 , 12:38pmby moxey2000
I am close to opening my business, and am trying to decide about packaging for cakes and cupcakes. I have my wholesale account set up, but what size boxes should I order for start-up?! Buying by the case is somewhat expensive upfront, with all the other start-up supplies that I need. I don’t want to buy a case of boxes that I might not need often. What are the most popular sizes for birthday/occasion cakes?
10″ boxes for an 8″ cake. I’d think you’d use a lot of those.
Thanks Leah_s! I was thinking 10″ and 12″ for now. Do the cake boards/circles fit in the wholesaler boxes better than the crappy Wilton ones? Also, what do you use for stacked cakes?
I’ve never used the crappy Witon boxes. I generally stay away from crappy Wilton products. For a two tier, I just tape the box lid semi-open. If I’m delivering I never box. Sometimes if the customers insists on a box, I’ll pick up something at the office supply store, and use it sideways.
I see alot of post about people ordering from CK. Sorry if this sounds dumb, but what is CK? Thanks,
Inideby, you always have such goods ideas and suggestions!! Thanks a lot for all your advices. I have learned a lot from you , although you don’t even know who I am lol!!!
Also Check: Wedding Cake Pool Steps With Light