Related Recipes You Might Like:
- Lemon Almond Cake
- Cardamom Bundt Cake
- Jam Tarts with video!
Let me know in the comments below if you made this recipe and loved it, and also if you had issues, so we can troubleshoot together. I love to hear what you think, always. Thanks for being here, it’s much appreciated. You might also consider subscribing to our FREE email series to Boost your Home Baking Skills! And our regular newsletter.
How To Make White Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, mix together cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, oil, beaten eggs, and water.
In a small, microwaveable bowl, melt 1/2 cup white chocolate chips in 15-30 second intervals, stirring in between, until smooth. Pour melted chocolate into the cake mixture and stir until blended. Fold in the remaining white chocolate chips.
Generously spray and flour a 9 bundt pan with cooking spray. Pour in half of the batter, then top with raspberry jam. Top with the remaining batter.
Bake 45-50 minutes, or until top is springy to the touch and a wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Cool cake thoroughly in pan for about 90 minutes before inverting onto a plate . If desired, pipe the top with cream cheese frosting.
How To Get The Perfect Marbled Bunt Cake
This has taken some trial and error ha ha, but I’ve finally found a fool proof method. You might be worried you are adding too much raspberry batter but you are not!
1st!! and most important GREASE YOUR BUNDT PAN very well. You don’t want any sticking to the pan.
Nothing Bundt Cake Recipe Questions:
- What will I need to complete this recipe?
- Bundt cake pan, Instant white chocolate pudding, raspberry pie filling or spread, Bakers Joy or baking spray to have the Bundt cake release easily, Ziplock bag or piping bag to pipe frosting, and all of the ingredients listed above!
Making White Chocolate Ganache Frosting
This frosting is a hybrid of a ganache and a frosting. Its not as thick as buttercream or cream cheese frosting but not as thin as a ganache. It holds its shape which makes it the perfect choice for decorating a bundt cake.
Also Check: Can You Have Rice Cakes On Keto
Nothing Bundt Cake’s Secret Recipe Adaptations
Once you know the basic recipe, you can really use ANY boxed cake mix for this. Simply sub out the kind of boxed cake mix that’s most appropriate as well as the instant pudding. The rest of the ingredients remain the same.
- Nothing Bundt Cakes red velvet copycat recipe – use red velvet cake mix + vanilla instant pudding
- Nothing Bundt Cakes chocolate chocolate chip copycat recipe: use chocolate cake mix + chocolate instant pudding
- Nothing Bundt Cake’s lemon bundt copycat recipe: use lemon boxed cake mix + lemon instant pudding
And with fall coming up — ditch all of the above and buy a pumpkin cake mix and keep the vanilla pudding to replicate Nothing Bundt Cake’s seasonal pumpkin spice bundt cake. You can also keep the cream cheese frosting because pumpkin and cheesecake are a dream pairing. Easy peasy.
Ingredients You’ll Need For Vanilla Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
Yesssss! This recipe uses a boxed cake mix — making it a perfect cake to bake with small kids! They can basically do everything themselves except put the cake in the oven.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- vegetable or canola oil
- chocolate chips
Unlike some homemade cakes, this cake is very forgiving, so if you step away and your kids have added more sour cream — no biggie. You won’t have a sloppy mess of a cake if the measurements aren’t exactly right. That’s the beauty of boxed cake mix…very forgiving.
And I know Nothing Bundt Cake’s vanilla bundt cake does not contain chocolate chips, so feel free to leave these out. This cake is a hybrid between their classic vanilla and chocolate chocolate chip bundt cakes. It also ended a tiresome argument about what kind of cake we’re going to make because one is an adamant vanilla cake lover and the other chocolate.
Recommended Reading: Wilton 1/2 Sheet Cake Pan
Nothing Bundt Love For Their Cakes
Since my craving didn’t allow me to place an order in advance, I scoured the interwebs for the Nothing Bundt Cakes secret recipe that makes the cake so moist. I knew the recipe had to have pudding for sure — and I also didn’t really feel like making a cake from scratch because #kids. Thanks to some pantry staples, we ended up with our take on their classic vanilla bundt cake, with the addition of some chocolate chips because, again, #kids.
Feel free to leave those out if you want to stay true to the OG classic vanilla recipe.
Nothing Bundt Cake White Chocolate Raspberry
- 15.25ozwhite cake mix box
- 3.9ozinstant vanilla pudding powder
- 3/4cupsour cream
- 4large eggs room temperature
- 3tablespoonsheavy whipping cream
- 1/2cupwhole milk
- 1cupwhite chocolate chipschopped
- 1cupraspberrieschopped in half
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 16ozcream cheeseroom temperature
- 1/2cupunsalted butter room temperature
- 3 1/2cuppowdered sugar
- 2teaspoonsvanilla extract
Don’t Miss: Can You Have Rice Cakes On Keto
White Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake Recipe
My husband always told me he didnt like cakeuntil we tried Nothing Bundt Cakes and now its the only kind hell eat.
I decided to try my hand at making one at home and it did NOT disappoint. It was moist, spongy, and absolutely DELICIOUS.
Its white chocolate cake swirled with raspberry flavor and white chocolate chips, then topped with thick and creamy cream cheese frosting.
Genius Pumpkin Decorating Ideas To Try This Halloweenyour Browser Indicates If You’ve Visited This Link
This sweet “cake,” looks almost good enough to eat. To make this pumpkin, start by using white craft paint to paint a drippy-looking glaze on a Musquee de Provence pumpkin, which naturally mimics the shape of a bundt. Display your delicious looking creation on a cake stand along with a mini pumpkin prize ribbon.
Yahoo Lifestyle Singapore
Using White Chocolate In A Cake
Through the years I have tried to achieve different types of crumbs in cakes. And, at some point, I realized that adding some melted white chocolate made them incredibly tender without compromising the overall flavor if the amount was small.
In this bundt cake recipe, I use it finely chopped or shaved and the result is amazing. Some white chocolate flavor and a silky crumb. The best of both worlds.
The white chocolate glaze gives this cake the extra white chocolate flavor boost it needs to live up to the name . It is a simple white chocolate ganache, which means that hot cream is poured over the chopped chocolate and mixed until smooth and creamy.
Suggestions For White Chocolate Raspberry Cake
- For this recipe we used a non-stick aluminum Nordic Ware bundt pan. We have had success using this pan every time. If you use a different kind of pan you may need to make time/temp adjustments.
- When making a bundt cake, you want to be sure to generously grease and flour or spray the cake pan with non-stick cooking spray, making sure to get every little nook and cranny.
- Before the cake is completely cool, carefully run a knife between the cake and the pan. Turn the plate or platter you will be serving the cake on upside down and place it on top of the cake . Holding the plate and bundt pan together, flip so the plate is now on the bottom and the bundt pan on top. This will hold the cake in the bundt pan. Once upside down, tap the handle of a butter knife along the bottom of the bundt pan . The cake should come out very easily onto the plate.
- To get the frosting like in the picture, fill a gallon size Ziplock bag or a pastry bag with the frosting and chill for about 30 minutes. Cut off a bottom corner at about a half inch diagonal cut, depending on how big you want the frosting strips. Frost cake by squeezing out the frosting from the outside of the cake toward the middle.
- If you cant find white chocolate pudding mix, vanilla is a good substitute.
- Read through the comments for suggestions from readers. Some had great success just as the recipe was written and other had success adjusting the recipe to their elevation and/or tastes.
Don’t Miss: Nothing Bundt Cakes German Chocolate
Nothing Bundt Cake Recipe
2. In a mixing bowl using a hand mixer or a stand mixer, cream together butter, cream cheese, and granulatedsugar until combined.
3. Add in eggs one at a time and mix on low until all eggs have been mixed into the batter.
4. Add in heavy cream, vanilla extract, and almond extract.
5. In a separate mixing bowl whisk together flour, pudding package, and baking powder.
6. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients mix on low until all ingredients have combined evenly.
7. Fold in chopped white chocolate to batter.
8. Add ¾ of the batter to the greased Bundt cake pan. Spread out evenly.
9. Add red raspberry filling over batter and spread out with a spoon.
10. Pour remaining batter into Bundt cake over the red raspberry filling.
11. Bake in pre-heated oven for 60 minutes or until cake if baked in the center.
12. Remove from oven and allow it to cool for 30 minutes or overnight.
How to Make Cream Cheese Frosting
2. Add in vanilla extract and slowly add in powdered sugar 1 cup at a time until you have reached a smooth and creamy frosting.
3. Place the frosting in a bag and cut the corner to create a pipe.
4. Spread the frosting over the cake and then top with raspberries. Serve and enjoy!
Ultimate White Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake
This Ultimate White Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake is a made-from-scratch nod to the Nothing Bundt Cakes famous flavor combination. It is a decadent white chocolate batter swirled with homemade raspberry sauce and topped with a white chocolate ganache frosting. Included are all the tips and tricks to make sure your cake comes out beautiful and stays ultra moist!
One of Nothing Bundt Cakes most famous flavor combinations is their white chocolate raspberry cake. If you are partial to this flavor profile try our Baked White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake in an oreo crust. Love at first bite!
Fair warning this is an image heavy post. But I want you to be super successful, so Ive included pictures of each step along the way. Ive also included lots of tips and tricks throughout so that your bundt cake will turn out perfectly every time!
My family used to serve this white chocolate raspberry bundt cake from BakedinAZ. Its a good cake, but its a small cake. In my opinion, bundt cakes are best when they are tall and full looking. So I set out to make a from-scratch version of a raspberry-filled white chocolate bundt cake that is full-sized.
Our final cake was inspired by the white chocolate raspberry bundt cake at Nothing Bundt Cakes, the cake above, and this bundt cake.
If you prefer a cream cheese frosting instead of the white chocolate frosting, try the lightened cream cheese frosting on this Hummingbird Carrot Bundt Cake. Its absolutely delicious!
Also Check: Nothing But Bundt Cake Flavors
Nothing Bundt Cakes Flavors Ranked Worst To Best
Bundt cakes refer to cakes that have been baked in a special donut-shaped pan. The pans often have unique patterns within the round shape and can create everything from simple circles to beautiful terraced creations. This type of cake has its origins in Europe, where it was likely inspired by the Gugelhupf cake of Central Europe .
While the Gugelhupf is a yeast-based cake often cooked with raisins, bundt cakes in the United States are not linked to any particular recipe. They rose to popularity in the U.S. in the 1960s and have remained a popular cake for parties and formal gatherings.
Nothing Bundt Cakes was founded in 1997 by Dena Tripp and Debbie Shwetz, two women who were known among friends for their delicious bundt cakes. They now have locations all over the country and continue to be a fast-growing franchise. Their cakes are known for being flavorful, moist, and delicious. However, not every flavor can be a winner. Here are all the Nothing Bundt Cakes flavors ranked from worst to best.
Preparing The Bundt Cake Pan
If you love making bundt cakes you probably know the pain of not being able to remove it from the pan in one piece. Fat chance it never happened at least once, right? It happened to many several times, you bet!
Because bundt cake pans can be tricky, especially with all the intricate patterns that they have nowadays. I do have a foolproof way of preparing it so that the cake never sticks.
I have three ways of dealing with this:
Also Check: Mrs Fields Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake