White Chocolate Raspberry Nothing Bundt Cake Review
White Chocolate Raspberry Nothing Bundt Cake Review. Butter a bundt pan and sprinkle flour. Fluffy, moist, and ever so good.
Nothing bundt cake white chocolate raspberry review. Nothing bundt cake white chocolate raspberry review. How to make white chocolate raspberry bundt cake.
In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, dry pudding mix, sour cream, eggs, water and oil. There, you can order from these flavors:
Good thing this mama has a. There are many ways to ring in the season, but these cakes are surely one of my favorite ways.
We are still in the middle of lock down for corona virus here in texas. Good thing this mama has a.
Nothing bundt cake white chocolate raspberry review. There are many ways to ring in the season, but these cakes are surely one of my favorite ways.
My top three flavors are their white chocolate raspberry, their lemon cake, and their carrot cake. I first discovered nothing bundt cakes while living in las vegas, but they now have locations all over the country.
White chocolate raspberry at nothing bundt cakes i have been here to this location to get cakes and other desserts about 12 times. It is actually surprisingly easy to make too.
I just can’t believe, it took me this long to make my way here. White chocolate raspberry at nothing bundt cakes i had never had bundt cakes before my visit to nothing bundt cakes, so this was a first for me.
Follow Me On Instagram
We are still in the middle of lock down for Corona Virus here in Texas. However, as I type this, we are getting to open up S-L-O-W-L-Y. But back in April my neighbor across the street was talking with my husband. She was sharing her woes over trying to make this recipe and having a colossal fail each time. He told her she needed to talk with me and perhaps we could put our heads together and diagnose what went wrong.
She said it turned out so oily that they had to throw the whole cake out . So I asked her to send me the recipe and see what I could do. Apparently she was trying to work with two different recipes and thats where her problem started. One of them called for 1 1/2 cups oil. Yikes. It also called for the bundt pan to be greased with lard. LARD? Who uses lard anymore. Most of us dont. While I would use it in cooking, I would NEVER use it in baking.
She sent me this particular recipe and as I looked at the ingredients, I couldnt see anything that would cause such a fail. I told her I would make it as many times as necessary tweaking here and there until it came out the way they liked it. My first try was a success.
My husband took the cake over to them and they loved it. Apparently my neighbors mother loves Nothing Bundt Cakes. But they are really expensive to ship. So she was trying to come up with a recipe her mother could make at home. My neighbor never told me what other recipe she was using in combo with this one, but I felt this recipe was excellent.
Nothing Bundt Cake Recipe
2. In a mixing bowl using a hand mixer or a stand mixer, cream together butter, cream cheese, and granulatedsugar until combined.
3. Add in eggs one at a time and mix on low until all eggs have been mixed into the batter.
4. Add in heavy cream, vanilla extract, and almond extract.
5. In a separate mixing bowl whisk together flour, pudding package, and baking powder.
6. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients mix on low until all ingredients have combined evenly.
7. Fold in chopped white chocolate to batter.
8. Add ¾ of the batter to the greased Bundt cake pan. Spread out evenly.
9. Add red raspberry filling over batter and spread out with a spoon.
10. Pour remaining batter into Bundt cake over the red raspberry filling.
11. Bake in pre-heated oven for 60 minutes or until cake if baked in the center.
12. Remove from oven and allow it to cool for 30 minutes or overnight.
How to Make Cream Cheese Frosting
2. Add in vanilla extract and slowly add in powdered sugar 1 cup at a time until you have reached a smooth and creamy frosting.
3. Place the frosting in a bag and cut the corner to create a pipe.
4. Spread the frosting over the cake and then top with raspberries. Serve and enjoy!
Read Also: Sam’s Club Buttercream
Making White Chocolate Batter
Before making the batter, be sure the white chocolate is melted and slightly cooled and that the dairy products are at room temperature.
Suggestions For White Chocolate Raspberry Cake
- For this recipe we used a non-stick aluminum Nordic Ware bundt pan. We have had success using this pan every time. If you use a different kind of pan you may need to make time/temp adjustments.
- When making a bundt cake, you want to be sure to generously grease and flour or spray the cake pan with non-stick cooking spray, making sure to get every little nook and cranny.
- Before the cake is completely cool, carefully run a knife between the cake and the pan. Turn the plate or platter you will be serving the cake on upside down and place it on top of the cake . Holding the plate and bundt pan together, flip so the plate is now on the bottom and the bundt pan on top. This will hold the cake in the bundt pan. Once upside down, tap the handle of a butter knife along the bottom of the bundt pan . The cake should come out very easily onto the plate.
- To get the frosting like in the picture, fill a gallon size Ziplock bag or a pastry bag with the frosting and chill for about 30 minutes. Cut off a bottom corner at about a half inch diagonal cut, depending on how big you want the frosting strips. Frost cake by squeezing out the frosting from the outside of the cake toward the middle.
- If you cant find white chocolate pudding mix, vanilla is a good substitute.
- Read through the comments for suggestions from readers. Some had great success just as the recipe was written and other had success adjusting the recipe to their elevation and/or tastes.
Don’t Miss: Nothing Bundt Cake Gluten Free Ingredients
Ingredients Youll Need For Vanilla Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
Yesssss! This recipe uses a boxed cake mix making it a perfect cake to bake with small kids! They can basically do everything themselves except put the cake in the oven.
Heres what youll need:
- vegetable or canola oil
- chocolate chips
Unlike some homemade cakes, this cake is very forgiving, so if you step away and your kids have added more sour cream no biggie. You wont have a sloppy mess of a cake if the measurements arent exactly right. Thats the beauty of boxed cake mixvery forgiving.
And I know Nothing Bundt Cakes vanilla bundt cake does not contain chocolate chips, so feel free to leave these out. This cake is a hybrid between their classic vanilla and chocolate chocolate chip bundt cakes. It also ended a tiresome argument about what kind of cake were going to make because one is an adamant vanilla cake lover and the other chocolate.
Recommended Reading: Wilton 1/2 Sheet Cake Pan
Raspberries In This Cake
Using berries in cakes, and bundt cakes, in particular, can be tricky, as they tend to go to the bottom. It depends a lot on the type of batter, the denser they are the better they hold the berries in place. Most of the time.
For this recipe, I use raspberries because they pair fantastically with white chocolate. And it’s that time of the year when we want to see some holiday colors, isn’t it?
I like to use frozen berries as they can be kept year-round. Besides, they will be hidden inside this white chocolate bundt cake. Fresh one can also be used simply mix them with a few tablespoons of the allotted flour in the recipe before adding them to the batter. That way they will move less when the cake is baked and will be better distributed.
Variation: feel free to use other berries, such as blackberries, blueberries, or strawberries. They also pair wonderfully with white chocolate.
You May Like: Qvc Graham And Rollins Crab Cakes
Related Recipes You Might Like:
- Lemon Almond Cake
- Cardamom Bundt Cake
- Jam Tarts with video!
Let me know in the comments below if you made this recipe and loved it, and also if you had issues, so we can troubleshoot together. I love to hear what you think, always. Thanks for being here, its much appreciated. You might also consider subscribing to our FREE email series to Boost your Home Baking Skills! And our regular newsletter.
White Chocolate Raspberry Cake
Our version of Nothing Bundt Cakes White Chocolate Raspberry Cake is spot on! I dont think you can get much closer to the real thing without walking into Nothing Bundt Cakes and buying one yourself. Rich, moist cake is filled with an easy raspberry filling and topped with luscious cream cheese frosting. This is a recipe that looks complicated but its actually really easy! All the flavors complement each other, and the presentation is beautiful. This gorgeous cake is a perfect center piece for birthdays, baby showers, holidays or any time you just want to splurge on a sinfully sweet dessert.
You May Like: Sam’s Club Cake Book
Nothing Bundt Love For Their Cakes
Since my craving didnt allow me to place an order in advance, I scoured the interwebs for the Nothing Bundt Cakes secret recipe that makes the cake so moist. I knew the recipe had to have pudding for sure and I also didnt really feel like making a cake from scratch because #kids. Thanks to some pantry staples, we ended up with our take on their classic vanilla bundt cake, with the addition of some chocolate chips because, again, #kids.
Feel free to leave those out if you want to stay true to the OG classic vanilla recipe.
Nothing Bundt Cake White Chocolate Raspberry
- 15.25ozwhite cake mix box
- 3.9ozinstant vanilla pudding powder
- 3/4cupsour cream
- 4large eggs room temperature
- 3tablespoonsheavy whipping cream
- 1/2cupwhole milk
- 1cupwhite chocolate chipschopped
- 1cupraspberrieschopped in half
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 16ozcream cheeseroom temperature
- 1/2cupunsalted butter room temperature
- 3 1/2cuppowdered sugar
- 2teaspoonsvanilla extract
Recommended Reading: Sams Club Birthday Cakes Order Form
Keto & Health Insights For Nothing Bundt Cakes White Chocolate Raspberry Bundtini
- Net Carbs are 14% of calories per serving, at 33g per serving. This food is a little higher than what’s considered keto-friendly but it falls within a range that won’t kick you out of ketosis. Take into account any foods you’ve already consumed. It’s recommended that you track the macros of your daily food consumptionsthis makes it easier to avoid overconsumption.
How To Get The Perfect Marbled Bunt Cake
This has taken some trial and error ha ha, but Ive finally found a fool proof method. You might be worried you are adding too much raspberry batter but you are not!
1st!! and most important GREASE YOUR BUNDT PAN very well. You dont want any sticking to the pan.
You May Like: Baskin Robbins Pie Recipe
Genius Pumpkin Decorating Ideas To Try This Halloweenyour Browser Indicates If Youve Visited This Link
This sweet cake, looks almost good enough to eat. To make this pumpkin, start by using white craft paint to paint a drippy-looking glaze on a Musquee de Provence pumpkin, which naturally mimics the shape of a bundt. Display your delicious looking creation on a cake stand along with a mini pumpkin prize ribbon.
Yahoo Lifestyle Singapore
Nothing Bundt Cake’s Secret Recipe Adaptations
Once you know the basic recipe, you can really use ANY boxed cake mix for this. Simply sub out the kind of boxed cake mix that’s most appropriate as well as the instant pudding. The rest of the ingredients remain the same.
- Nothing Bundt Cakes red velvet copycat recipe – use red velvet cake mix + vanilla instant pudding
- Nothing Bundt Cakes chocolate chocolate chip copycat recipe: use chocolate cake mix + chocolate instant pudding
- Nothing Bundt Cake’s lemon bundt copycat recipe: use lemon boxed cake mix + lemon instant pudding
And with fall coming up — ditch all of the above and buy a pumpkin cake mix and keep the vanilla pudding to replicate Nothing Bundt Cake’s seasonal pumpkin spice bundt cake. You can also keep the cream cheese frosting because pumpkin and cheesecake are a dream pairing. Easy peasy.
Read Also: Nothing Bundt Cakes Gluten Free Flavors
Nothing Bundt Cakes White Chocolate Raspberry Cake Copycat
Okay, guys. Do you want the BEST bundt cake recipe ever? Nothing Bundt Cakes White Chocolate Raspberry Cake Copycat will rock your world! Yes, this amazing copycat recipe is absolutely scrumptious. It is actually surprisingly easy to make too. The hardest part is piping the icing onto the cake since it must be refrigerated before using.
Making White Chocolate Ganache Frosting
This frosting is a hybrid of a ganache and a frosting. Its not as thick as buttercream or cream cheese frosting but not as thin as a ganache. It holds its shape which makes it the perfect choice for decorating a bundt cake.
Don’t Miss: Sam Wedding Cake