Tell Me About This Recipe
- The cake is based off of my lemon and poppy seed bundt cake. The texture is so soft and perfectly moist, I knew it would be perfect for this recipe.
- Ive folded the cake batter with a lot of white chocolate chips, that way with every bite you should get some white chocolate in there.
- Part of the batter is mixed with raspberry jam, which is then poured into the bundt pan. I love that you get a surprise ripple throughout the bundt cake! Plus, as this is made with raspberry jam and not fresh raspberries, you can make this all year round.
- The bundt cake is covered in a white chocolate ganache, but you can also have it plain its just as delicious!
Raspberries In This Cake
Using berries in cakes, and bundt cakes, in particular, can be tricky, as they tend to go to the bottom. It depends a lot on the type of batter, the denser they are the better they hold the berries in place. Most of the time.
For this recipe, I use raspberries because they pair fantastically with white chocolate. And it’s that time of the year when we want to see some holiday colors, isn’t it?
I like to use frozen berries as they can be kept year-round. Besides, they will be hidden inside this white chocolate bundt cake. Fresh one can also be used simply mix them with a few tablespoons of the allotted flour in the recipe before adding them to the batter. That way they will move less when the cake is baked and will be better distributed.
Variation: feel free to use other berries, such as blackberries, blueberries, or strawberries. They also pair wonderfully with white chocolate.
Ingredients Needed To Make This Cake
- fresh strawberries: the main head honcho! youll need to blend them up into a nice purée and then add that same purée into a saucepan to cook down on the stovetop. this will leave you with a nice paste that then gets added to the batter > > > this process is what gives this strawberry cake its name.
- large eggs: gotta give our strawberry bundt cake some structure.
- granulated sugar: a cake is nothing with some suga suga.
- vegetable oil: to keep the cake moist- feel free to use canola oil as an alternate.
- whole buttermilk: adds a nice tang and gives baked goods a soft + tender texture.
- vanilla + almond extract: flavorings, use both of them, trust me!almond extract is #bae.
- all purpose flour: standard traditional flour- if youre looking for a substitute, white whole wheat flour would work but please know that I have not tested this recipe using any other kind of flours.
- kosher salt: to balance out all of the other flavors.
- baking powder: the leavening agent here, make sure yours is fresh!
- instant pudding mix: ooeee instant pudding mix in baked goods is one of my most favorite things to include! this adds extra moisture and a further enhanced flavor to baked treatsa secret weapon.
- for the strawberry icing: freeze-dried strawberries, butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and milkthe icing is glorious, sweet, tangy, and just damn gooda true icing on the cake, ha!
Recommended Reading: Sam’s Club Graduation Cakes
Why We Love This Recipe
I had honestly never even heard of Everything Bundt Cakes before. But my wife wanted to get some for our daughters birthday last year so I was introduced to their delicious. And, while SOOOO tasty, they are also pretty expensive. One of their most famous flavors is there White Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake. On this blog, we love to make our own, cheaper, versions of famous desserts on our blog. For instance, weve made our own version of Cracker Barrels Fried Apples and Starbucks Lemon Loaf.
We keep up the fun with our take on the White Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake from Everything Bundt Cakes. The swirl of raspberry in the middle, outlined but the drizzle of white chocolate just simply makes me happy! Its moist and smooth with just the right amount of richness! And, have you ever tasted white chocolate and raspberry together? So delicious!
Lets Talk Specifics When It Comes To This Easy Strawberry Bundt Cake
First of all, this strawberry cake is completely from scratch. I certainly have no problem with using a cake mix or strawberry gelatin to make a strawberry cake . But I really wanted to try my hand at a strawberry cake without cake mix and I found a winner.
This strawberry bundt cake recipe gets its strawberry flavor from a homemade strawberry sauce and from crushed freeze-dried strawberries. Between the two, you get this incredible strawberry flavor and subtle pinkish-red color. If you want the cake to have a more intense red/pink color, you can use food dye , but you can omit the food gel if you prefer.
Recommended Reading: Pool Mat For Wedding Cake Steps
Don’t Miss: Wilton Cake Serving Guide
How To Make A Nothing Bundt Cakes White Chocolate Raspberry Cake
Prepare a 6 inch bundt with baking spray.
Using a mixer, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, eggs, and canola oil. Beat until smooth.
Fold in the white chocolate chips and pour the batter into the pan about 1/3 of the way full.
Spoon the raspberry jam onto the batter.
Then add more cake batter until the pan is filled 2/3 of the way full and add 1 cup of water to the Instant Pot. Place the trivet inside.
Make a foil sling and then carefully lower the bundt pan onto the top of the trivet.
Cook on manual high pressure for 35 minutes
Do a quick pressure release and allow the bake to cool for 30-60 minutes.
Remove the cake and place it on a cake board.
Make the cream cheese frosting.
Beat together the cream cheese, butter, and powdered sugar until it is creamy.
Add the vanilla and beat until it is combined.
Add the frosting into the piping bag and cut the tip.
Frost the cake from the outside in strips and then fill in the center with frosting.
How Do To Make The Glaze The Right Consistency
Don’t Miss: Sams Club Bakery Order Form
Ideas For Serving And Presentation
Whether or not you make the filling with fresh raspberries, you can still put a couple of them on the plate as you serve it. Or, you could fill the hole of the bundt cake with fresh raspberries for a great presentation. Add some fresh mint leaves and youll get a great green and red color combination that makes this a perfect holiday dessert.
You can also sprinkle some powdered sugar on top for a little extra fun!
Instant Pot White Chocolate Raspberry Cake
This Instant Pot White Chocolate Raspberry Cake is a copycat version of the Nothing Bundt Cake White Chocolate Raspberry Bundlet. so easy to make has such an amazing flavor. This is a great tasting copy cat version of the popular bakery cake Nothing Bundt Cakes White Chocolate Raspberry Bundt cake. This cake is creamy and flavorful and when you make it in the Instant Pot, this cake couldnt be easier to make.
If you like making bundt cakes in the Instant Pot, you will also love Instant Pot Chocolate Bundt Cake for Valentines Day
Also Check: Sam Club Bakery Sheet Cake Prices
Boys Baker Desserts Dinner And Food Youll Love
Cakes may contain traces of tree nuts and peanuts. Contact your local bakery for details.
Copycat white chocolate raspberry bundt cake with cream. 1 package herseys white chocolate instant pudding
Mini white chocolate and raspberry bundt cakes recipe in. A vanilla cake with white chocolate pudding & white chocolate chips mixed into the batter then swirled with raspberry filling.
Nothing bundt cake copycat recipe white chocolate. Add in the salt, cream, and amaretto, and almond extract and beat smooth.
Nothing bundt cake copycat recipe white chocolate. Add in the white chocolate and beat smooth.
Nothing bundt cake copycat recipe white chocolate. Cakes may contain traces of tree nuts and peanuts.
Nothing bundt cakes white chocolate raspberry cake copycat. Contact your local bakery for details.
Nothing bundt cakes white chocolate raspberry cake copycat. Cream is the best option for the white chocolate frosting.
Nothing bundt cakes white chocolate raspberry cake copycat. Download this image for free in hd resolution the choice download button below.
Nothing bundt cakes white chocolate raspberry cake copycat. Fill prepared bundt pan with half of the batter.
Nothing bundt cakes white chocolate raspberry cake copycat. Fill prepared bundt pan with half of the batter.
Nothing bundt cakes white chocolate raspberry cake copycat. Fold in white chocolate chips.
Nothing bundt cakes white chocolate raspberry cake copycat. Fresh or frozen produce a delicious filling.
White Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake
I am in love with this White Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake . . .truly, truly in love ! Youre going to love me or hate me for sharing this recipe.
I posted this recipe over four years ago and its another one of those recipes that was in desperate need of new pictures and maybe a few new notes based on comments left.
If youve ever had a cake from Nothing Bundt Cakes, then you know how amazing they are. I really do love their cakes, but I think they are pricey, especially when I can make my own and have it be just as good.
This cake will truly knock your socks off. I could eat this every day for the rest of my life and die happy.
I took some to my mom and she called me raving about it. A little while later my sister called raving about it and asked me to make her one for her birthday next month. Then a few hours later she called asking if I had any left because she went to have another bite and it was gone. My mom and dad had finished it off . I cut a couple more pieces and put them away for her but she hasnt come to get them yet so Im thinking Im going to have to eat them now . . . .oh darn!
Im not lying when I tell you this cake is out of this world. Get your fat pats out and/or your running shoes ready because you are going to need one or both of them. Probably both.
Its simple to make and costs a fraction of what you would pay if you went and bought one.
Ive made this cake countless times and its a smashing hit every single time.
Recommended Reading: Sam’s Birthday Cake Designs
Using White Chocolate In A Cake
Through the years I have tried to achieve different types of crumbs in cakes. And, at some point, I realized that adding some melted white chocolate made them incredibly tender without compromising the overall flavor if the amount was small.
In this bundt cake recipe, I use it finely chopped or shaved and the result is amazing. Some white chocolate flavor and a silky crumb. The best of both worlds.
The white chocolate glaze gives this cake the extra white chocolate flavor boost it needs to live up to the name . It is a simple white chocolate ganache, which means that hot cream is poured over the chopped chocolate and mixed until smooth and creamy.
White Chocolate Raspberry Cake
Our version of Nothing Bundt Cakes White Chocolate Raspberry Cake is spot on! I dont think you can get much closer to the real thing without walking into Nothing Bundt Cakes and buying one yourself. Rich, moist cake is filled with an easy raspberry filling and topped with luscious cream cheese frosting. This is a recipe that looks complicated but its actually really easy! All the flavors complement each other, and the presentation is beautiful. This gorgeous cake is a perfect center piece for birthdays, baby showers, holidays or any time you just want to splurge on a sinfully sweet dessert.
Don’t Miss: Nothing Bundt Cakes Seasonal Flavors List 2021
More Nothing Bundt Cakes Copycat Recipes
I first discovered Nothing Bundt Cakes while living in Las Vegas, but they now have locations all over the country. The cakes are moist, rich, beautifully decorated but theyre also quite pricey. So I decided to recreate some of my favorites at home. I cant play favorites, but the Chocolate Chocolate Chip Bundt has become one of the most requested birthday cakes in the family. Try our versions of the Lemon Bundt Cake and the Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake.
Suggestions For White Chocolate Raspberry Cake
- For this recipe we used a non-stick aluminum Nordic Ware bundt pan. We have had success using this pan every time. If you use a different kind of pan you may need to make time/temp adjustments.
- When making a bundt cake, you want to be sure to generously grease and flour or spray the cake pan with non-stick cooking spray, making sure to get every little nook and cranny.
- Before the cake is completely cool, carefully run a knife between the cake and the pan. Turn the plate or platter you will be serving the cake on upside down and place it on top of the cake . Holding the plate and bundt pan together, flip so the plate is now on the bottom and the bundt pan on top. This will hold the cake in the bundt pan. Once upside down, tap the handle of a butter knife along the bottom of the bundt pan . The cake should come out very easily onto the plate.
- To get the frosting like in the picture, fill a gallon size Ziplock bag or a pastry bag with the frosting and chill for about 30 minutes. Cut off a bottom corner at about a half inch diagonal cut, depending on how big you want the frosting strips. Frost cake by squeezing out the frosting from the outside of the cake toward the middle.
- If you cant find white chocolate pudding mix, vanilla is a good substitute.
- Read through the comments for suggestions from readers. Some had great success just as the recipe was written and other had success adjusting the recipe to their elevation and/or tastes.
Don’t Miss: Dairy Queen Small Ice Cream Cake
How To Make This Recipe:
One: Youll be using a 10 cup bundt pan for this recipe. Ive found the best way to grease is it to take a pastry brush and some softened butter and grease the entire pan. The brush means you can easily get into all the nooks and crannies. You can also just use a baking spray if you have that on hand.
Two: In your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat your butter, sugar and salt until light and fluffy. Beating the butter and sugar together for 2-3 minutes means your finished cake will be soft and fluffy instead of dense.
Three: Add your eggs one at a time. After each egg has been added, beat on medium-high speed for a minute. Also take care to scrape the sides of the bowl down. Add your vanilla and whip together until combined.
Four: Add the dry ingredients in three additions, alternating with the buttermilk. Make sure to start and end with the dry ingredients. The reason this is done is because we dont want to crush all of the air bubbles we just made creaming the butter and sugar together.
Five: Scoop out half a cup of the batter and mix with the raspberry jam in a medium bowl. Mix together until incorporated this is going to be your raspberry swirl.
Six: Fold in your white chocolate chips with the rest of the batter. Dont overmix as this will cause a tougher cake texture.
Seven: Pour half of your batter into your bundt pan. Use a small offset spatula to make it even.